Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

Welcome to C&G

Hi, this group is still under construction, please bear with us until we are really up and running this weekend/early next week Smile

* meanwhile*

♦️ to multi quote, go through the quotes clicking multi quote as before, and then make sure you use the reply button, not the quick reply button, or it wont work. The Reply button is below and to the left of the Quick Reply box

♦️ check out all the tabs at the top of the posting box, and you'll find some useful tools (hosting images direct from your computer without leaving the posting box is just one! It's the 15th icon from the left, lol)

♦️NB can everyone check they have a properly working Facebook link, so that they're verified as they should be - for help with this CLICK HERE

♦️and please check out the stickies that give the forum rules
A mod may point things out to you to make sure you comply, but I'm sure everyone will soon get used to the new forum.

11269_10.jpg
Picture by Kijo

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome to PSFC

Secondly, please - this is very important, Everyone must read the rules for this forum, which are stickied above.

Any breaking of rules, or transgressions, will mean the group gets closed down.

Thanks

Oh and we all need 20 posts to enter competitions, so when the group opens, get posting congratulations

Woo hoo!! Here I am waving from the back! Jpined the group then been searching for this! Laughing

Hi Boo, thanks for coming! congratulations

I'm just trying to help Bee get here now.

Helloooo new home! congratulations
Will take some getting used to, but that's okay, at least it's cosy in here and oh my! It's snowing too!!

BooBear, could you please add a vaild facebook link hun, it is part of the rules here at PSFC Smile Thank you.

Wow a new group at PSFC! This is great congratulations Thank you for brining this here congratulations

myladyyawo wrote:
BooBear, could you please add a vaild facebook link hun, it is part of the rules here at PSFC Smile Thank you.

Wow a new group at PSFC! This is great congratulations Thank you for brining this here congratulations

Of course. My apologies - still trying to figure my way around. Will go and sort it out now.

Hi mylady, will make sure Boo does that, she's fine, it will be done Smile
and thanks for the welcome.

Our group of friends is busy relocating here, please bear with us while we sort ourselves out, it's a bit of a treck congratulations

BooBear wrote:

Of course. My apologies - still trying to figure my way around. Will go and sort it out now.

Thank you hun Smile

Sorry Zoonie, just trying to keep up on my job :S lol! Didn't mean to act so quickly! I just thought I would mention it in case it was accidentally over looked Welcome all of you Smile

BooBear wrote:
Let me see if this has worked now. Is my Fb link there?

Perfect hun, thanks! Sorry to be a bother right when you arrived

myladyyawo wrote:
BooBear wrote:
Let me see if this has worked now. Is my Fb link there?

Perfect hun, thanks! Sorry to be a bother right when you arrived

No problem! Don't like starting off on the wrong foot. Smile

argh!!! today is really not my day but I managed to get here eventually

okay, this will be my first goodbye here, as I'm heading to bed
See you all later!

bee atch wrote:

Hello bee and a big hug for you.

Toulouse wrote:
See you all later!

See you soon Toulouse. xx

Chupacabra wrote:
Hi. I am glad to be part of this wonderful group:) ?

Oooh! Hello Chupa! How's things with you?

Hiya to all newbies in here...it is great to have you here!

If you have any questions please ask and we will do our best to help and make you feel totally at home congratulations

lea75 wrote:
Hiya to all newbies in here...it is great to have you here!

If you have any questions please ask and we will do our best to help and make you feel totally at home congratulations

Hello and nice to meet you! Thank you for the welcome. What a lovely picture on your avatar. Smile

thanks...that is a rare picture of my youngest looking angelic...most of the time angelic is not a word you could use to describe her lol

lea75 wrote:
thanks...that is a rare picture of my youngest looking angelic...most of the time angelic is not a word you could use to describe her lol

hey you ...thats my precious granddaughter you're talking about LaughingLaughingLaughing

hmmmm we'll see if you are sitll defending her after 2 weeks of her lol x

lea75 wrote:

Heehee! Yes I have one like that! Not sure that I have ever found an angelic picture of him though! Laughing

Mr Mayor wrote:
hi everyone! welcome to PSFC glad to have the famous C&G group here!

im Steve, and a big welcome to you all, hope you all love it here any questions just ask congratulations

Hello and thanks! Nice to be here. Smile

myladyyawo wrote:
lol Audrey, too funny Smile Is she going through her terrible 2s a little late Lea?

She's only just 2 and a half, so is going through it bang on time...only thing is she is also going through the terrible 3's, terrible 4's ect all rolled into one Laughing

Bless her....she is my angel really, I wouldnt be without her

myladyyawo wrote:
BooBear wrote:

Thank you hun Smile

Sorry Zoonie, just trying to keep up on my job :S lol! Didn't mean to act so quickly! I just thought I would mention it in case it was accidentally over looked Welcome all of you Smile

bee atch wrote:

Toulouse wrote:
See you all later!

Chupacabra wrote:

Chup, we lost all our stuff Sad your comp and all, let's hope we can regroup and carry on.

Thanks Steve for the Welcome, pleased to be here!

BooBear wrote:
Chupacabra wrote:

Hi BooBear. I am great thanks. I had my Staff lunch party and have some guests over now so I am sorry I can't stay for long. Great to see this up and running.
I will post my giveaway tomorrow with prizes and offer some extras to those who were not around to take part in it:) :good:
Now ...time for some
Gill...I loved the pics of the snow. I heard from some friends here that Gatwick (can't really remember) was closed for a short time because of teh snow. I am jealous.....we have a nasty windy and rainy strom heading our way tomorrow

Take care everyone! See you tomorrow

Ok today is really not a good day - after all that happend today on forum and in RL now I was told that my username is offensive and I have to change it

I guess I can try to be just Bee (like most people call me) and hope that people will still reognise me

lea75 wrote:
myladyyawo wrote:
lol Audrey, too funny Smile Is she going through her terrible 2s a little late Lea?

She's only just 2 and a half, so is going through it bang on time...only thing is she is also going through the terrible 3's, terrible 4's ect all rolled into one Laughing

Bless her....she is my angel really, I wouldnt be without her

congratulations my last post messed up a bit because each time I tried to post, it warned me there were new replies congratulations

Lea, once you get through the 'terrible teens' and the 'terrible early twenties' I reckon you can start to relax

(a little bit)

(ask Audrey!!!)

bee atch wrote:
Ok today is really not a good day - after all that happend today on forum and in RL now I was told that my username is offensive and I have to change it

aaaw, may be you could be beehaitch

We all call you Bee anyway :Oops:

I'm sorry bee, I dont want to upset you...especially your first day here Sad

I did explain the reason to you...maybe you could shorten it to just bee as it seems that is how everyone knows you anyway

Zoonie wrote:
myladyyawo wrote:
BooBear wrote:

Thank you hun Smile

bee atch wrote:

Toulouse wrote:
See you all later!

Chupacabra wrote:

Chup, we lost all our stuff Sad your comp and all, let's hope we can regroup and carry on.

Thanks Steve for the Welcome, pleased to be here!

It's ok:) I was around this am when it happened. I was in the middle of a post Mad ..lol..Oh well. I have it all saved. I will still award all prizes to everyone. I will post the places and who won what tomorrow at some point ? Lots of fun cool prizes to give back

Chupacabra wrote:
BooBear wrote:
Chupacabra wrote:

Hi BooBear. I am great thanks. I had my Staff lunch party and have some guests over now so I am sorry I can't stay for long. Great to see this up and running.
I will post my giveaway tomorrow with prizes and offer some extras to those who were not around to take part in it:) :good:
Now ...time for some
Gill...I loved the pics of the snow. I heard from some friends here that Gatwick (can't really remember) was closed for a short time because of teh snow. I am jealous.....we have a nasty windy and rainy strom heading our way tomorrow

Sounds like a god day! Enjoy and see you tomorrow.

bee atch wrote:

I guess I can try to be just Bee (like most people call me) and hope that people will still reognise me

We all call you Bee anyway hon. We'll still know you. :dancing:

lea75 wrote:

I did explain the reason to you...maybe you could shorten it to just bee as it seems that is how everyone knows you anyway

yes I understand and appreciate your point. I'm gratefull for your message - I don't want to upset anyone or cause any problems.

this is my pet's name and it was my username in old place where no-one said anything so I didn't think it would be a problem.

If I could ask you to change it to Bee (if that's not already taken) I would be grateful.
Thank you

Chupacabra wrote:
BooBear wrote:
Chupacabra wrote:

Now ...time for some

Sorry I was out and didn't sign off FB, came home and my screen was just ablaze with messages

Yes Gatwick was closed and Stansted I think, and all our trains were off, hey ho!

Lea, sorry, I guess neither Bee nor I gave it a throught, as her username was allowed on the Playfish forum, and they hardly allow you to breathe over there! :JC_lol: :

Bye folks! Lovely place here. Great to see the spirit of C&G is alive and well:) I look forward to hanging around with all the great people here:)
Big hugs!! everyone!

Chupacabra wrote:
Bye folks! Lovely place here. Great to see the spirit of C&G is alive and well:) I look forward to hanging around with all the great people here:)
Big hugs!! everyone!

byeee SIB

Wow! I made it! A bit hard to follow the posts but hopefully I'll get the hang of it! I've missed you guys....how is everyone?

bee wrote:
lea75 wrote:

yes I understand and appreciate your point. I'm gratefull for your message - I don't want to upset anyone or cause any problems.

this is my pet's name and it was my username in old place where no-one said anything so I didn't think it would be a problem.

If I could ask you to change it to Bee (if that's not already taken) I would be grateful.
Thank you

Thanks for being so understanding...

I've changed your username to bee as you requested...didnt add a capital at the beginning but can if you wish me to, thats no problem congratulations

lea75 wrote:
bee wrote:
lea75 wrote:

Thank you

Thanks for being so understanding...

I've changed your username to bee as you requested...didnt add a capital at the beginning but can if you wish me to, thats no problem congratulations

yes please if you could do it .

I take it you would prefer if I won't have my pet's name in avatar? if so I will take this one down and replace it.
Please let me know. I really don't want to cause any problems