Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

Welcome to C&G

Mangoberri wrote:
Siggies usually show instantly..after you press save

Did you check your preferences? You can check to see if you unticked always show your signature. You can see that in the profile part Smile

Thanks ..... I will go look ....

myladyyawo wrote:
No it shouldn't hun.... hmmm did you click the image button twice? Once before and after the image link?

TanyaRC wrote:
Mangoberri wrote:
Siggies usually show instantly..after you press save

Did you check your preferences? You can check to see if you unticked always show your signature. You can see that in the profile part Smile

Thanks ..... I will go look ....

Ok, ladies ....... trouble shoot me ..... I went to preferences and checked the box to always show siggy ... it said no to start with.

If I go to the page where I upload my info, it shows my siggy -- with words and a picture in the preview protion correctly ....

any other ideas??

Mangoberri wrote:
Maybe try saving it again?

I will try ...
myladyyawo wrote:
It could be too big hun

It is exactly like my sigg in TOF .... The dimension of the picture is 500x100 ....

TanyaRC wrote:
Mangoberri wrote:
Maybe try saving it again?

I will try ...
myladyyawo wrote:
It could be too big hun

It is exactly like my sigg in TOF .... The dimension of the picture is 500x100 ....

It is here!!!!! :tree: :tree: :tree:

It must take a minute to update.....

Mangoberri wrote:
Looks wonderful Tanya!

TYVM!!

btw, Hi Jeanie!! Thanks for keeping such a good eye on us!!

TanyaRC wrote:
Mangoberri wrote:
Looks wonderful Tanya!

TYVM!!

Haha, I'm just doing my job. Laughing

Oh wonderful sweeite congratulations I love it! I wonder what is going on, another new member couldn't see new posts even after refreshing :S Must be a glitch going on for a little while :S

Mangoberri wrote:
TanyaRC wrote:
Mangoberri wrote:
Looks wonderful Tanya!

TYVM!!

Haha, I'm just doing my job. Laughing

well, you are doing it very pleasantly.. I appreciate that!!
myladyyawo wrote:
Oh wonderful sweeite congratulations I love it! I wonder what is going on, another new member couldn't see new posts even after refreshing :S Must be a glitch going on for a little while :S

TYVM..... That was Pinky that was having trouble with her posts, and Frannie who couldn't get her siggy to work ... I will talke to Frannie about the checking the box thing ..... We will just have to keep an eye on Pinky..

I'm sure I'll start remembering names a little better soon Smile I call people sweetie and hun a lot lol... just a habit! Hope it doesn't offend anyone :S

myladyyawo wrote:
I'm sure I'll start remembering names a little better soon Smile I call people sweetie and hun a lot lol... just a habit! Hope it doesn't offend anyone :S

Smile We call each other those same kinds of names also ... We will be here often!! It won't take long till we get to know each other!!

Can I post a "picture" letter to Santa on that board?? Is that ok??

myladyyawo wrote:
I believe so hun Smile Nothing against pictures here Smile

I just wanted to have some fun with my letter....... Thanks!! Smile

myladyyawo wrote:
Can't wait to see it lol it sounds very creative Smile

We will see ......

Frannie wrote:
back again and testing again

Frannie...... I got mine to work !!

What I had to do was go to preferences and there is a box that was unclicked that said show siggy ......

myladyyawo wrote:
Tanya, what bears are you collecting hun? All of them?

I like all bears!! I have lots of teddy bears and I think that I have at least one of every other bear. My next fav is the pirate bear!! He is so adorable! I think I have about 60 regular teddies ...... If I have a 99 project, it would be them ..... :happy2:

TanyaRC wrote:
myladyyawo wrote:

I like all bears!! I have lots of teddy bears and I think that I have at least one of every other bear. My next fav is the pirate bear!! He is so adorable! I think I have about 60 regular teddies ...... If I have a 99 project, it would be them ..... :happy2:

Add me hun, I have something for you xx

myladyyawo wrote:
TanyaRC wrote:
myladyyawo wrote:

Add me hun, I have something for you xx

Awwww ..... that is very sweet of you!! I have sent request.. Is that you holding that cute baby??

Frannie wrote:
back again and testing again

Did you find it Frannie?? It took mine a couple of minutes to show up. When you have your image uploaded, does it show in the preview area of the siggy?? I just love these cute question marks!!!

TanyaRC wrote:

Awwww ..... that is very sweet of you!! I have sent request.. Is that you holding that cute baby??

Very Cute house Tanya, are those bears all stacked on the stairs? It looks like they are all balanced on each other Smile
Yes thats me and my son about a year ago at my Sisters wedding Smile

myladyyawo wrote:
TanyaRC wrote:

Very Cute house Tanya, are those bears all stacked on the stairs? It looks like they are all balanced on each other Smile
Yes thats me and my son about a year ago at my Sisters wedding Smile

Yes, They are on the stairs. Once Christmas is over and I get all my decos bought, I want to get a staricase to put them on ..... I have been concentrating on Christmas decos and pressies this month .... Smile

You son is very cute!! I just love those baby curls!!

sorry had walked away.. I still don't see the box to check or uncheck.. but the siggie showed in the preview

TanyaRC wrote:

Yes, They are on the stairs. Once Christmas is over and I get all my decos bought, I want to get a staricase to put them on ..... I have been concentrating on Christmas decos and pressies this month .... Smile

I've redecorated my Christmas room 3 times so far this year lol, every time I do I end up wasting money on some instore items to go with it lol. I should be strictly focusing on the xmas items right now lol.

Thank you so much, he truly is a wonderful boy. Very sweet, and shy he's my little mommy's little man lol. My daughter on the other hand has a very dramatic personality, and our timing seems to be all mixed up she always needs something at a really bad time for me, like cooking dinner, just about to go out, or right in the middle of something if that makes sense lol. If his hair gets long, the curls come back... why is it always the boys that get blessed with the beautiful curls lol.

thank you so much for all your help Yawo and Tanya! What part of Canada are you from, Yawo? My brother lives in Vancouver.. also has a home in Kelowna

Oh I know Chiliwack! or have at least heard of it.. South, yes? One of my bros lived in Abbotsford for quite a while

myladyyawo wrote:
I live in a little city called Chilliwack lol... It is about an hour away from Vancouver Smile

Ashamed For some reason, I always thought you lived in Abbotsford..

myladyyawo wrote:
TanyaRC wrote:

I've redecorated my Christmas room 3 times so far this year lol, every time I do I end up wasting money on some instore items to go with it lol. I should be strictly focusing on the xmas items right now lol.

Thank you so much, he truly is a wonderful boy. Very sweet, and shy he's my little mommy's little man lol. My daughter on the other hand has a very dramatic personality, and our timing seems to be all mixed up she always needs something at a really bad time for me, like cooking dinner, just about to go out, or right in the middle of something if that makes sense lol. If his hair gets long, the curls come back... why is it always the boys that get blessed with the beautiful curls lol.

I always seem to be behind because I start the week with no money, and buy up stuff during the week....... Since Halloween, I have been concentrating on holiday items. I am hoping that January is a slow month for good stuff .... lol .....

Your children sound adorable!! My mom used to say that God gave my brother the curls so she would not drown him ...... He was the naughty one of us .....
Frannie wrote:
tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

YAAAAAAA !!!! I knew that you could do it!!!!

Sara, Do you need to be a member of the C&G group to post on ths board?? or just a member of the general forum??

TanyaRC wrote:
Sara, Do you need to be a member of the C&G group to post on ths board?? or just a member of the general forum??

Jeanie, can you answer this for me??

TanyaRC wrote:
TanyaRC wrote:

You need to be a member of the group to see, or post in this board.

Well, since I last checked. It depends if Zoonie would like to change the preferences on who gets to see it, and who gets to post, etc.

another question, please? What are paw Pounds? I assume some type of currency.. but how are they earned, how are they spent?

Frannie wrote:
another question, please? What are paw Pounds? I assume some type of currency.. but how are they earned, how are they spent?

They are earned by posting and logging in everyday.

1 Paw pound=1 coin in pet society.

You can exchange your coins HERE

Mangoberri wrote:
TanyaRC wrote:
TanyaRC wrote:

You need to be a member of the group to see, or post in this board.

Well, since I last checked. It depends if Zoonie would like to change the preferences on who gets to see it, and who gets to post, etc.

Ok, we need to get Zoonie to eithor relax this, or allow someone else to grant permission.. Thanks. We

Bye All!! I have to go to work early tomorrow, I mean today!!

toodles!!

*poof*

well.. going to try to get some sleep again.. see you all next time