Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mandypaige

Hello All Im New Here :)

Hi Guy's

Im Amanda, im 29 and have 4 children, i live in london and i love love love ps, i started playing half way through Jan in 2008, I welcome new,active ps friend's so feel free to send a request Smile I have been joined to the forum for a while but have not really ventured in until now

x

mandypaige wrote:
Hi Guy's

Im Amanda, im 29 and have 4 children, i live in london and i love love love ps, i started playing half way through Jan in 2008, I welcome new,active ps friend's so feel free to send a request Smile I have been joined to the forum for a while but have not really ventured in until now

x

hi Amanda and welcome. It is a rule of the forum that everyone have a valid facebook link. Would you please provide one. Full instructions on how to do this can be found here

Any problems please just ask ...until you get 20 posts you cannot pm but please post in the help and advise and someone will be sure to help you

Welcome To PSFC Smile I hope you love it here, I am also a mom of two beautiful children Smile If you need any help of have any concerns or questions please feel free to let us know.

By the way, your link is working now Smile Thank you.

Hello Amanda!! welcome here in PSFC!!! I do hope you like the site .. same as myladyyawo, I am also a mom of two beautiful girls..(a mixture of Philippine and Egyptian blood) Smile any question pls feel to ask,,,and we will be happy to assist u... Smile

Welcome Amanda! I'm just new here too Smile I just live overseas near the coast S owere are not really that far away from eachother

Welcome Amanda! Smile I'm sure you'll come to love PSFC as much as I have. Everyone here are so welcoming and nice. Smile I hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas!