Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

C&G Group

Hi Everyone

You may have seen a new group on PFSC, C&G, which stands for Chat & Gift.

We're a group of friends who all play PS, and used to post on the main PF forum. Long story cut short, I don't think they treated us very well, and so now we're over here, and very pleased to be here too.

The group is a relaxed place, with few rules.

We don't like people asking for items, but we do try and gift from wishlists, help each other with trades and setting up home etc. We also hold mini quizzes or competitions where regular members can win gifts and prizes and we have a Facebook group called CeeGeans & Friends, which helps us all keep in touch with each other, and celebrate birthdays.

Old and new friends are very welcome. I hope you find us friendly. We sometimes talk in riddles, or nicknames, or local terms you might not know, but all you have to do is ask...there's usually something for everyone in our multi-national/multi-age group club.

I am on UK time and going to bed now, but will approve new members soon as I come on line next time.

Thanks for reading Smile

I am trying to figure out how to "apply" for the group. Do I pm someone and ask or is there a form I have missed? I am SO confused. Nice place you've gotten the group here Zoonie!

Hello and Welcome Smile At the Top of the page you will see a bunch of read links Smile Click the Group link then choose the group C&G and then click view information and click join group Smile You will have to wait to be approved manually by Zoonie Smile Hope this makes sense lol, if you need any more help feel free to ask!

Thanks Sara,

I'm a bit brain dead this time of the morning lol - although it's nearly 8.20 so now excuse really.

I joined BACS ages ago and obviously didn't remember how I did it congratulations

inu-kijo wrote:
anyone here? having trouble figuring this out.

if you go to the top of the page in the pink banner, click on psfc groups and then click in the drop down menu choose C&G. Then click view information ...and then join group. You will then have to wait for Zoonie to accept you I'm afraid.
Welcome to PSFC and I hope you have fun here xx

bump for C&G!

if you are reading this and not already a member, i highly suggest you make your way and become one NOW!!

Smile

inu-kijo wrote:
anyone here? having trouble figuring this out.

I will message you in my morning Kijo, see if we can work it out to suit you

kasijab wrote:
if you go to the top of the page in the pink banner, click on psfc groups and then click in the drop down menu choose C&G. Then click view information ...and then join group. You will then have to wait for Zoonie to accept you I'm afraid.
Welcome to PSFC and I hope you have fun here xx

smorkle wrote:
bump for C&G!

if you are reading this and not already a member, i highly suggest you make your way and become one NOW!!

Smile

Thanks Audrey and thanks Jeanie, we're still settling in, but very much hope people enjoy the group Smile

i'm lost..........could someone turn on the light so i can find the way for C&G.....

Iv just joined the group =)...cant wait to be accepted.

I hate it over at TOF....They are so moody and mean. They pick on the slightest things ever.

I mean...Some time ago...I was on there and i posted something backing something up that i had said...this girl was trying so hard to make arguments...Then because she knew she was getting to me...She went out of her way to throw in my face..the fact that im poor at spelling...Even tho im 20 and live in the Uk and speak english...she was like...You type like a little kid and cant spell and so on. made me so sad..I actually cried. Iv never had anyone speak to me like that before.

I shall NEVER use that forum again.

I hav so many bad things to so on there but i wont because im not a bad person. It just hurts me that there are people like that on there =/.

Just thought id share my experience with you all so you can share with me your experiences.