Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

♥C&G Christmas Daily Chat♥

Bee wrote:
TanyaRC wrote:

Wedding sounds fun, although I hope the weather improves a bit for them.
OH's birthday sounds like a pain .... sorry, just honest.
It always helps to sort when you don't have to be anywhere special...
Me, sos for me .... work, work .... I don't have any time off for Christmas. I work both Christmas Eve eve, and Christmas Day evening. We are going to OH's family in about 2 weeks for Christmas with them .....

ot be honest I would rather work than stay at home this year

I really should stop using OH when I talk about him as he's not really OH anymore (even thought nothing has been said to friends/family yet).

Yes wedding might be fun (both of us are going to keep the public pretence for bit longer) - it will be pain in backside to get there as it's somewhere north London and we live south east but I want to go for at least few hours as it's Turkish wedding (one of my work colleagues) and I might never have a chance to go to Turksish wedding again (and I've never been before).

You will have to report back all the details ... The most fun wedding that I have been to lately was one with an African theme ..... to me with my white, southern roots, it was an eye opening experience.. Have you seen the movie "Coming to America" with Eddie Murphy? The wedding in that movie, that was kind of the feel,although not nearly so grand. I knew it was going to be an experience when the wedding invatation said : African attire optional" ......

TanyaRC wrote:

You will have to report back all the details ... The most fun wedding that I have been to lately was one with an African theme ..... to me with my white, southern roots, it was an eye opening experience.. Have you seen the movie "Coming to America" with Eddie Murphy? The wedding in that movie, that was kind of the feel,although not nearly so grand. I knew it was going to be an experience when the wedding invatation said : African attire optional" ......

well there is no dress code for this - apart from smart but the whole wedding starts today with something called Henna (yes there will be henna tatooing involved) but I can't go as it's 6pm in North Lodnon and I finish work at 5.30 and have to go home first because of the dog and get changed so by the time I would get there would be about 8.30 and I would miss most of it.

I have been to african after wedding party in past - I used to look after 2 kids of this Nigerian family and it was fun - lovely food, lots of bright colours, their traditional music.

Yes if I make it there on 27th (it's sunday and festive period so not sure about trains and I have to take 3 trains to get there) I will report back.

Bee wrote:
I really should stop using OH when I talk about him as he's not really OH anymore (even thought nothing has been said to friends/family yet)

Bee I really feel for you on that one, it's a neither/nor situation

Hi everyone *waves* I'm going to try the forum again and hope it doesnt crash my computer this time:( How are you all?

Mom thought she was being funny... She was helping me and when I asked her what colour my hair was, she said 'green'...

Bee wrote:
TanyaRC wrote:

well there is no dress code for this - apart from smart but the whole wedding starts today with something called Henna (yes there will be henna tatooing involved) but I can't go as it's 6pm in North Lodnon and I finish work at 5.30 and have to go home first because of the dog and get changed so by the time I would get there would be about 8.30 and I would miss most of it.

I have been to african after wedding party in past - I used to look after 2 kids of this Nigerian family and it was fun - lovely food, lots of bright colours, their traditional music.

Yes if I make it there on 27th (it's sunday and festive period so not sure about trains and I have to take 3 trains to get there) I will report back.

Wow ... Is the wedding party going to last 5 days?? I don't know that many people that I want to see for 5 days .... I have no tatoos, but have toyed with the idea of doing a henna one during the summer.... maybe ...
That is a lot of trains to ride... I hope that you like these people ....

I hope it turns out to be a good day for you!!

Zoonie wrote:

yes I agree - but I guess I have to stop talking about him that way - it's not doing me much good otherwise.

Time to face the reality (not sure if I'm prepared for it yet though)

Tiphphinne wrote:
Hi everyone *waves* I'm going to try the forum again and hope it doesnt crash my computer this time:( How are you all?

Hi Tiph!! How are you today?? I hope you don't crash too .... I am good. tired ..... I need to lay down, but I am enjoying the converstaion ....

Tiphphinne wrote:

hello Tiph

lovely to see you here

Toulouse wrote:
Mom thought she was being funny... She was helping me and when I asked her what colour my hair was, she said 'green'...

Grrr this forum is tricky hahahah:)

WOW! Some people's parents ! Who'd have em!

So far no freezing:)

Hey Bee *hugs*
Tanya - sleep is for the weak:) I should be doing the dishes -- I'm building up to it

Toulouse wrote:

ha ha ha ..... Are you done already??
Bee wrote:
Zoonie wrote:

yes I agree - but I guess I have to stop talking about him that way - it's not doing me much good otherwise.

Bee...... great big hug for you. I am sorry that you are in that situation. There is a lot of love here for you...

Tiphphinne wrote:
So far no freezing:)

Hey Bee *hugs*
Tanya - sleep is for the weak:) I should be doing the dishes -- I'm building up to it

ha ha .... I always have trouble sleeping Monday night because I stay up all Sunday night at work .... It is getting harder to spell so I know that I am just about at my limit ...... ?

I just realized I don't have my siggy or avatar anymore *sigh* Does anyone know Kijo's current prices? (or if she is still doing them??)

Tiphphinne wrote:
Would anyone here be willing to add my mom? She wants more friends for Pet Society and is finally getting internet at home!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?id=1073485118&ref=ts

Just let her know you're a friend of mind and its for Pet Society please! I'm pretty much her only 'active friend'

I love mom's .... will send her a f/r!!

TanyaRC wrote:

Wow ... Is the wedding party going to last 5 days?? I don't know that many people that I want to see for 5 days .... I have no tatoos, but have toyed with the idea of doing a henna one during the summer.... maybe ...

NO - sorry I was being unclear - it's only today and then sunday.

well she invited people from out office but apart from the bride and groom (met him twice) I won't know anyone else

Yup Tanya, it's a coloring shampoo or something, took me only about 15mins to let in and then some care afterwards Smile It's reddish-er and darker than what I had, but it still has to dry, so I still don't have a clue But so far, so good!

TanyaRC wrote:

Bee...... great big hug for you. I am sorry that you are in that situation. There is a lot of love here for you...

thank you

Tiphphinne wrote:
Would anyone here be willing to add my mom? She wants more friends for Pet Society and is finally getting internet at home!

Just let her know you're a friend of mind and its for Pet Society please! I'm pretty much her only 'active friend'

I would love to add her but I don't have fb access right now - if you could maybe remind me later or get her to send me f/r with a note

Tiphphinne wrote:
I just realized I don't have my siggy or avatar anymore *sigh* Does anyone know Kijo's current prices? (or if she is still doing them??)

I requested mom ..... What is her profile picture??

Did you save a copy of the last ones on your computer??

I think she is still doing them, just not right now at the holidays..I can make you a simple one to use till she can make you a good one if you like ...

Tiphphinne wrote:

Tiph really pleased to see you - hope you can hang on (I'm building myself up to a mass tidyup too!)

Toulouse wrote:

Oh no, Mums often think they're being amusing :idontthinkso:

Bee wrote:
Zoonie wrote:

what shall we call him then? X?

Tiphphinne wrote:

Sure OH can add her and I have a friend who lets her young one play - she has no FB really just playing the game.

Tiphphinne wrote:

She doesn't have her computer at the moment, only limited access to the work one -
how about bringing over the ones from the other forum?

Bee wrote:
TanyaRC wrote:

NO - sorry I was being unclear - it's only today and then sunday.

well she invited people from out office but apart from the bride and groom (met him twice) I won't know anyone else

No, You wern't being unclear, I just misunderstood .... Smile

Toulouse wrote:
Yup Tanya, it's a coloring shampoo or something, took me only about 15mins to let in and then some care afterwards Smile It's reddish-er and darker than what I had, but it still has to dry, so I still don't have a clue But so far, so good!

so it is not really green ...... I have always wanted for just a day to have some weird color .... like pink, or blue .... but I ahve never been brave enough ....

Zoonie wrote:

Lol, I think it was quite amusing as she kept going on it was green and me eventually starting to believe it congratulations

TanyaRC wrote:
Toulouse wrote:

so it is not really green ...... I have always wanted for just a day to have some weird color .... like pink, or blue .... but I ahve never been brave enough ....

No, it's not green Smile It's chestnut brown now, a bit reddish still and it stays 6 to 8 weeks. And it smells like apricots :good:
I have henna here too, I wanted to go completely black... But never been brave enough. :blush3:
Think that's because my sister has done that and she was just like a living death

Toulouse wrote:
Zoonie wrote:

Lol, I think it was quite amusing as she kept going on it was green and me eventually starting to believe it congratulations

that's the kind of think my OH would do as well
Ashamed

I'm just going to go off and deliver some prizes for Spot the Difference, be back later

TanyaRC wrote:

I love mom's .... will send her a f/r!!

Thanks Tanya:)

Toulouse wrote:

That sounds great! I have considered changing my color again - mine is a bit borring

Bee wrote:

I would love to add her but I don't have fb access right now - if you could maybe remind me later or get her to send me f/r with a note

I'll have her do that:) She uses facebook from her iphone ... but can't play flash on it:(

TanyaRC wrote:

I requested mom ..... What is her profile picture??

Did you save a copy of the last ones on your computer??

I think she is still doing them, just not right now at the holidays..I can make you a simple one to use till she can make you a good one if you like ...

Ohhhh that would be great Tanya! I did have them on my computer but it got sick a few weeks ago and I lost all 120 gigs that were on there. My computer is still VERY ill and likes to crash for hours on end and really likes the BSOD. I can't do very much graphic wise on here *sigh* Her profile pic is of a chicken she painted haha:) (she has a thing for chickens!)

Toulouse wrote:
Tiph, hope you don't mind me adding your mom too

Thanks for adding her!

Zoonie wrote:

Tiph really pleased to see you - hope you can hang on (I'm building myself up to a mass tidyup too!)
Sure OH can add her and I have a friend who lets her young one play - she has no FB really just playing the game.
She doesn't have her computer at the moment, only limited access to the work one -
how about bringing over the ones from the other forum?

Awwwww poor Kijo:( Is there a way to import? Would love it if your OH would add her too... and any friends you have. I've been 'supporting' her as much possible but Snuffles has gotten selfish this Christmas:)

Toulouse wrote:
TanyaRC wrote:
Toulouse wrote:

No, it's not green Smile It's chestnut brown now, a bit reddish still and it stays 6 to 8 weeks. And it smells like apricots :good:
I have henna here too, I wanted to go completely black... But never been brave enough. :blush3:
Think that's because my sister has done that and she was just like a living death

I bet it looks great!!

Zoonie wrote:
that's the kind of think my OH would do as well
Ashamed

:blush3: It felt like I had no choice then to just believe her. She's evil :p But at least I know where my sense of humour comes from :happy:

Tiphphinne wrote:
That sounds great! I have considered changing my color again - mine is a bit borring

Toulouse wrote:
Tiph, hope you don't mind me adding your mom too

Thanks for adding her!

Well, I also thought my color got boring and I wanted to do something special for Christmas. I had curls last year, now I wanted to go for some extra color! congratulations
Hey is it okay if my Mom sends yours a friend request?

TanyaRC wrote:
I bet it looks great!!

I'm still waiting to find that out
:snowlol:

BRB guys, spaghetti is ready

Toulouse wrote:

Well, I also thought my color got boring and I wanted to do something special for Christmas. I had curls last year, now I wanted to go for some extra color! congratulations
Hey is it okay if my Mom sends yours a friend request?

TanyaRC wrote:
I bet it looks great!!

I'm still waiting to find that out
:snowlol:

BRB guys, spaghetti is ready

Yep:) That would be great if she would!! Just make sure my mom knows its not a random thing:)

I want to see it when its done:) Maybe inspire me a little bit!

Zoonie wrote:

I suppose if I call a spade a spade then it would be my flat mate (for now)
or "x" - both are true for the time being

Hi guys! Just popped in for a few minutes to say Good Morning!

Bee wrote:
Zoonie wrote:

I like X it makes him sound mean (which I think he is for what he did to you)

Tiphphinne wrote:
Chippy wrote:
Hi guys! Just popped in for a few minutes to Good Morning!

Hi Chippy!!

Hey Tiph! How the heck are ya??? congratulations

Tiphphinne wrote:
Bee wrote:
Zoonie wrote:

obviously I'm biased *blush*
he's been nice (most of the time) and is not making it difficult at all - not pushing me into talking or making any decisions - he's even going to a wedding with me (we were both invited a while back).

Chippy wrote:

hello Chippy

TanyaRC wrote:

Tiph, are these the one that you were using??

I promise I wil get it right!!! My copy skills seem to be a bit lacking .....

TanyaRC wrote:

Here are Bee's images

it was X who pointed out to me not so long ago that the it's says Suffles instead of Snuffles :JC_lol: :

I've never noticed it myself

thank you for the pic tanya

Bee wrote:
Tiphphinne wrote:
Bee wrote:
Zoonie wrote:

he's been nice (most of the time) and is not making it difficult at all - not pushing me into talking or making any decisions - he's even going to a wedding with me (we were both invited a while back).

Me too - I think everyone should treat you like a princess and he doesn't so he is mean:)

Chippy - it didn't quote you (strange thing) I'm okay thanks - my computer is still poorly but my mom is sending me one for Christmas - this does mean I should get it by my birthday (March) as she NEVER sends things on time hahaha

Bee wrote:
Chippy wrote:

hello Chippy

Hi Bee!!!

Tiphphinne wrote:
Bee wrote:
Tiphphinne wrote:
Bee wrote:
Zoonie wrote:

Me too - I think everyone should treat you like a princess and he doesn't so he is mean:)

Chippy - it didn't quote you (strange thing) I'm okay thanks - my computer is still poorly but my mom is sending me one for Christmas - this does mean I should get it by my birthday (March) as she NEVER sends things on time hahaha

Laughing Well that's great that you will get a new one eventually anyway! LOL

Tanya thanks so much:) I think I might have to redo them (steal hubby's computer) ... but that gives me time:)

Tiphphinne wrote:

I can add her Tiph hun, will do it in a sec. x

Tiphphinne wrote:

Gill copied mine over from the other forum for me, don't know how she did it but she did

Hi everyone, I'm back but only to try and sort out this wretched link for my facebook...I've had a PM from a moderator and have just found what I think is the missing link...

Could you check for me again Gill and fb me a msg one way or the other...I don't want to get banned before I've even started :ranting:

Tiphphinne wrote:
Tanya thanks so much:) I think I might have to redo them (steal hubby's computer) ... but that gives me time:)

You are welcome!!