Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

C&G Christmas Newsletter

Tuesday 22nd December
*Ho Ho Ho*

♦️artwork credit to Kijo, with thanks

Hello CeeGeeans & Friends
A busy Newsletter this week.

C&G suffered a bit of a trauma last Friday when Playfish Forum Admin had a mishap and deleted all the recently busy threads in the Comps and Gifts Forum and not the dormant threads.

Tsk! perhaps they'd been at their Christmas Party, or maybe someone left the Sherry bottle a bit too handy! Anyway it was a finger-slip equivalent to pressing the red button and there was no way back.
Our thread and our comps were gone for ever, and so was all the information on the Gift Registry thread

There're a couple of threads back up there under the C&G label for those who're dedicated PF Forum fans, but, there's a brand new hang out at
/forum.htm

You register and then go to the banner across the top of the main forum index page, where you find a tab for PSFC Groups, click, find C&G - you apply to join the group and we'll let you in as soon as we can - simples!
Look for the daily chat thread, which will change every 100 pages or so.

Lots of comps, games and trading there; spoilers each week if you want to see them, and also boards for all kinds of other interests...if you haven't already, please give it a try.

Of particular interest is the Christmas Gift Train, here's a link
/c-g-competitions-f48/the-magnificant-christmas-only-gift-food-train-t6772.htm

There's also a birthday diary over there (we have birthdays coming up over the next week)

The Management have made us extremely welcome and it has to be said they have a great listening ear, so thanks to them.

Please get your Christmas pet pictures in by the end of this month if you want to be included in a group pic by Kijo. She's having computer issues at the moment and is still working to complete our Thanksgiving Celebration, but it will all be done so long as the pets show up (portrait option pics only and tag Kijo when its done please)

♦️ Meanwhile we also want to thank each and every one who's participated in C&G, offered their friendship and sharing over the last six months

♦️Thanks to everyone who created for us, gifted to us, supported the Gift Registry and held games or competitions, or even just showed up to chat

♦️Wherever you are in the world, whatever your religion, let's take this opportunity to wish you joy and happiness over the Festive Season, and
let's be sure to keep the friendships going

**********Merry Christmas CeeGeeans & Friends**********

♦️ if anyone would like to see more examples of Kijo's artwork, including items for sale, please do PM her
for a link to her online site, or talk to her about commissions

Thanks Kijo for all the work you do for C&G which is much admired and appreciated

I know I'm a tad early and I'm not sure if we can reply to the newsletter (so I am very sorry if it's not the intention), but when I read it earlier today, it made me want to reply it to say thanks too to everyone. Thank you for your understanding, kindness, warmth and friendship. You've been a great support for me -without sometimes even knowing it and you all have a special place in my heart.

Thank you everyone and I wish you all a Merry Christmas!

inu-kijo wrote:
Oh wow, thanks for the nice plug Zoonie, very sweet, but unnessary!!! : D

Sweet I don't know if anything would come out of it, but you need some support and encouragement and your work is fabulous!
Thank you for all you do for C&G.

Ponyboycurtis wrote:
where do we submit out pics? of pets?

Ponyboy if you take a look at the Facebook Group there are threads on there explaining.

Take a pic of your pet in Christmas clothes, only use the portrait option that gives a plain white background.
Tag yourself and tag either Kijo if she's a friend or me if she isn't on your list.

Under the pic in your PS album, also put your pet's name please.

That's all there is to it so long as you do it by the required date ok?

* thanks BG for your lovely post x