Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chiaretta

Just want to share my thoughts....

This afternoon i didn't know what to do and I entered the official PS forum (after a long long time) to find some items i was looking for... as usual there were so many threads, and after i wrote mine, i took a look around and found some items i could sell. i didn't remember how bad i felt out there. most of the people is so greedy and unsensitive. i make you just a quick example... i've traded a blue soccer uniform for 2x4999, but i received only one. at first she said she had sent 2,but eventually she sent me 1 more. i was sorry for the inconvenince so i sent her 3 food items she was looking for... and she didn't saiy anything to me. not a simple thank you. and that wasn't the only "bad experience" i had in less than 2 hours XD they are all so absorbed by selling and having and there is no trust at all among people.

well, what i mean is... i am really thankful i have found this site. PS is something we all like, but there is something more here... i feel good here, i can talk to people, i "know" them and... i don't know how to explain it, but... i feel a little bit at "home" Ashamed
so all this to say THANK YOU to all the amazing people that make this possible, the admins, the moderators but also to all the members that every day make this place so special for me!

And i take the occasion to WISH YOU ALL A MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! Hope you all will have special days!

p.s. sorry if i have been a little loquacious! lol and for my english as well!

me too i love this site, people are so nice and free to talk here congratulations

i've once been scammed 50*999 on playfish forum :ranting:
and there are many other scammers also Sad

ive never experienced these problems since i came here, even newbies are safe traders Laughing

btw merry christmas too Smile

?

I totally know how you feel. I've not sold anything on the fb side of the playfish forum myself, but I've heard alot of people say how greedy, unreliable and selfish the people are on there. I don't even like going on there because the people on there get on my nerves. Like the ones that were going on the competition threads and saying that people's entries were fake (happend to Pink Pixel Princess recently). The only thing I can say about that forum is the people who mainly go on the myspace side are the genuine, friendly and giving people. I wish they all were like that on there cause the people I met on the myspace side were so nice to me when I first started and it made the game more fun. Not to say that all the ones on the facebook side are greedy, ect. but they have alot of them like that on there.

I've been a member of another ps forum before other than the playfish one, but PSFC is by far the best forum I've ever been in. Everyone on here is so awesome and I've not seen one person on here with a big head or being greedy or anything like that. Right after I joined everyone was so friendly and welcoming. It's a joy to come on here everyday and just talk with everyone. It makes playing more fun too. So I too want to say a big Thank You to everyone here as well. Besides facebook this is my fave site to spend my time on. Smile

Merry Christmas Chia!

I'll just say that prior to coming to this community, I had sworn myself off of forums. I had found more than my share of fair weathered friends, backstabbers, and the like. I had opted to not sign up anywhere. Then I found this site, and decided to go ahead and sign in.

I'm glad I did. I have enjoyed every moment I have been here. The members are kind, the staff is helpful, and the contests are by far the best. There is no place like PSFC anywhere, It's the most genuine place I have ever seen.

Merry Christmas everyone! Smile

honestly i feel the same way too!! when i first started playing PS, of course i checked out the PS forums. so many scammers and unfriendly people. it took me awhile to find PSFC, but after i did...i haven't left yet!!! it's one of the best places around. not just cuz of the game, but cuz of the people - the REAL people!

thanks for sharing with us Chiaretta, Annick1206, Tainted Obsession and Tiddly Winks!!
xoxo

oh, and Merry Christmas from me too.