Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xPink.Pixel.Princessx

In my opinion...This is down right stupid.

Iv just been on on Pet-society Fan Community forum-PSFC facebook and read this message that someone had posted

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Megon Cartwood

Adding and gifts
just to let you know I only and i repeat only add people who are rich and who will send me lots of gifts So if your rich and will send me lots of stuf coment below RULE: *if your not rich and wont send me stuf dont post below *dont write add me in this discution *dont scam me *keep the secret (im a 7 year old) *befor you add me you must send me a messige (the r.e must me jingle bells) think of it as a password so i know who you are. *NEVER be mean to me or my pet!11'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is kinda perthetic in my opinion. This girl..WONT be friends with anyone unless they give her loads of gifts...That she probably wont send back.

I don think this is right....And telling us to keep quite and keep a seceret that she is 7!!!!!!.... Haw silly can you get...

What are your opinions on this??

Sorry if i have offended anyone but this is just darn right stupid.