Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Village Mayor-petsociety

New Mystery Items - Bursting with excitement!

Hey Pet Society fans! The entire village has been buzzing with holiday spirit in recent weeks, with snow everywhere, festive fish in the pond, gifts being exchanged, and plenty of cheer! If you think it’s been fun, then we hope you are ready for the new year! Smile

“?” was bursting with excitement when Sirius wandered into the Mystery Store today, she really couldn’t quite work out what he was talking about! He kept exclaiming odd phrases over and over. Could you help Sirius decipher them?

* Au + He = ? (Blue Mystery Box)
* Shred the snow (Blue Mystery Box)
* Hyper inflation (Golden Mystery Box)
* Heat the ice (Golden Mystery Box)
* Light on the head (Golden Mystery Box)
* Redbreast delivery (Golden Mystery Box)

These mysterious items are now available, so sign on to Pet Society via Facebook now to start searching for them! We will update this in a few days with images.

With the chilling winter continuing in Pet Society, an icy fish has been spotted jumping out of the pond, so cast in a line and see what you can catch! This frozen creature isn’t the only new resident of the pond though, however it is whispered (well, quietly quacked by the ducks) that the others are so hard to catch that only Pros can!

Plus, if you are feeling like you just can’t get enough space, why not purchase some more rooms? You are now able to purchase up to 6 large additional rooms for your pet to spread out in (if only renovating was so easy in your real home)!

When you are heading to the shops to purchase some last minute items to decorate for the holidays, look out for some great savings on a huge range of clearance items (prices have now been slashed in store, however they will only be displayed with clearance banners from Monday the 28th of December, 2009). Pick them up while you can, as all current clearance items will disappear from the shelves at midnight GMT on Monday the 13th of January, 2010.

And finally, there have been some rumours around the village that Sirius just has to share! A little duck told her that there will be a special surprise for pets who sign on to Pet Society via Facebook on the 24th or 25th of December GMT!

(And just in case you are wondering who Sirius is, she’s just a pet who lives in the village who loves to act as one of my sources! She also loves dancing with friends and talking to “?” even when he makes no sense, plus she is an avid fan of all things that quack!)

Please note that this update is for the Facebook version of the game only. The MySpace and Bebo versions of the game have not changed at this stage.

The above text was taken from: blog.petsociety.com

Tweet, I'm sorry sweetie, but we must not post pictures from Other Pet Society fan sites hun. I'm sure Mr. Mayor will update with pictures as soon as possible. I appreciated your help with trying to supply the pictures, but those are the forum rules. I hope you understand.

edited by Myladyyawo

info : xmas mb items (festive tree, snowman decor, santa pic, pinecone decor...) are beeing removed on 7th january Smile

another info: they've added some stuff that were on clearance sales a while ago, like the tiki room stuff...
that's all i know for now, i'll tell you if i find out more congratulations

they've actually added everything that was on clearance to the mb....very sad i think. the caveman shirt sells more then the clearance stuff Sad

sorry, didn't know for the rule Ashamed
i got it from playfishes forum....

oh did you hun? Sorry I thought it was from a different fansite that someone had posted on the forum... If it is from a site we cannot post it, but if it's from Playfish team directly we can post it. If it is directly from the team at playfish you can re-edit your post sweetie Smile

it was posted in a thread in my languige's corner by someone, i just wanted to get you informed congratulations
no problem, i'm sure mr mayor will get them on his own Smile