Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Joe99

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everybody! congratulations
I know that in a lot of countries are still 24th Dec, but I just want to say merry Christmas because in here is 00.16 AM
I just woke because I'm so exticed about Christmas! Well, have a great Christmas!

It's is only 10:07 am Christmas Eve here Smile Merry Christmas to you! Hope you have a wonderful day!

I'm way behind ya'll lol It's just now 12:17pm here on Christmas Eve. We still have like 12 hrs till Christmas. I'm excited for 6pm though because we're going to dinner and to open presents at my inlaws. congratulations Hope you have a Merry Christmas Joe! Hope you have a great day! Smile

myladyyawo wrote:
It's is only 10:07 am Christmas Eve here Smile Merry Christmas to you! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Have a great day too Smile
Gaiamaiden wrote:
awww wow Joe!!!!! you lucky thing lol we still have 6 hours to go lol MERRY CHRISTMAS XX

Have a great Christmas! Laughing
Tainted Obsession wrote:
I'm way behind ya'll lol It's just now 12:17pm here on Christmas Eve. We still have like 12 hrs till Christmas. I'm excited for 6pm though because we're going to dinner and to open presents at my inlaws. congratulations Hope you have a Merry Christmas Joe! Hope you have a great day! Smile

When i woke this morning I just said to myself: " what was I thinking?" LOL
I just realized that I woke up in the middle of night and surf the net to greet everyone

Guest Guest
Merry Christmas
Happy Holidays
to you all have a great day xxx