Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fashionista

Merry Christmas to everyone!!! <3 i am new

Laughing Merry Christmas to everyone in the pet society fan community!!! I am Fashionista and I just registered!!! I have been checking daily the posts and the trading forum-maily about the upcoming items to be honest but I was too hesitated to register but I finally did!! Let me idroduce you to my pet Princess Pinky who is a female cat and loves fashion and dolls as much as I do!! We just reached level 38 and Princess Pinky birthday is on the 1st of january!!! We are from the sunshine country of Greece we love also to decorate our house and of course to help our friends!!! We hope we meet new friends and have a great time!!!!!! Best wish to you all Laughingcongratulations

Hi Fashionista! Welcome here in PSFC.. Hope you like the siite like we do ..Smile have a check around the site..increase your post in the cafe and arcade games so u can start joining in any of our competitions and giveaways coz u must have at least 20 post to participate.. any questions pls feel free to ask, and we'll be happy to assist you..see yah around.. Smile

Hello and Welcome! I hope you love it here, if you need any help or have any concerns don't hesitate to let us know Smile