Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Julie C

Hello just joined

congratulations it is so nice for you to join us!!! everyone is very friendly and there are a lot of activities to do and participate in!!! please feel free to ask any questions and they will be answered very quick!!! :happy: I joined myself last friday and i am very happy!!! i have joined in groups, and try to particiapate also in competitions and i today i just did my first trades!!! i hope that you are going to it as much as i do!!!

Welcome here in PSFC.. Hope you like the site like we do .. have a check around the site..increase your post in the cafe and arcade games so u can start joining in any of our competitions and giveaways coz u must have at least 20 post to participate.. any questions pls feel free to ask, and we'll be happy to assist you..see yah around..

HIYA! Welcome to PSFC. So glad you've joined us. This really is a wonderful, fun community and a great way to make some friends. I hope you love it here, I think you will. I look forward to seeing you around and getting to know you Smile

Julie C wrote:
I have just joined so jumping straight in to say hello. xxxx

I'm new too. Trying to increase my post so I can join some of the contests here. They all look like fun. I'll see you around. Oh and welcome!!