Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

What's the most crazy thing that you have done for ps???

The other day i was looking the playfish forum and i saw a post about "the craziest thing that you have ever done for ps".

So after reading it I thought about it... I have missed university for ps... Slept a looooooooooooooot later than i should and I have actully not gone out for playing ps! (yeah i know nothing wiiiiiiiiiild but still )

what about you? congratulations

it was this summer, in one beautiful island of Greece spending my holidays and since there is not very good internet connection in our house so i convienced my dad to give me a lift at leat once a week in the main city-town of the island so i can visit ps from the internet cafe!!! Laughing

Guest Guest
I have all bad grades because of PS!
Blame P(l)ayfish lol

HEHEHE......in one period i was playing PS whole days all days in week......in this period i don't want to goo out with my friends and i cat to find time to go to eat becouse i want to play PS...........lol....but now i don't play it to much.....:DDDDDD

Fashionista wrote:
it was this summer, in one beautiful island of Greece spending my holidays and since there is not very good internet connection in our house so i convienced my dad to give me a lift at leat once a week in the main city-town of the island so i can visit ps from the internet cafe!!! Laughing

xaxaxaxaxaxaxa! you have a good dad! congratulations

Lazar wrote:
Blame P(l)ayfish lol

to much playing not much reading??? -.-

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
HEHEHE......in one period i was playing PS whole days all days in week......in this period i don't want to goo out with my friends and i cat to find time to go to eat becouse i want to play PS...........lol....but now i don't play it to much.....:DDDDDD

yeah i have done something like this too! it's an addicting game... it's not my fault!

Guest Guest
Lucky Strike wrote:
Fashionista wrote:

xaxaxaxaxaxaxa! you have a good dad! congratulations

Lazar wrote:
Blame P(l)ayfish lol

to much playing not much reading??? -.-

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:

yeah i have done something like this too! it's an addicting game... it's not my fault!

I hate reading!!! What does that word even mean? :ranting:
lmao

the last year is a tricky one! I'm from Greece. The system here is sooooooooooooooooooo awful!!! It's not about what you know but how many things can you remember by heart! Grrrr!!!!!!! And it's a lot.... (The exams for the university are tied to our final (the before the final) year... Sad

Guest Guest

We live close! I'm from Serbia! congratulations

Latelly more and more members are coming here from Serbia! congratulations And as far as I can remember (which is a lot congratulations ) they are nice people! congratulations

Guest Guest

We, Serbians,are all nice congratulations
There are some Serbians who think that they're much smarter then others,and that all to them is boring,but luckily,they don't play PS

xaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxa! god that made me laugh! Evey country has this kind of types.. Personatly I find them boring...

Lucky Strike wrote:
Latelly more and more members are coming here from Serbia! congratulations And as far as I can remember (which is a lot congratulations ) they are nice people! congratulations

and i'm happy about it!
lea said we might get our corner if there is enough of us...!!! :good:

Lazar wrote:
There are some Serbians who think that they're much smarter then others

that's why they don't play it... it's a waste of time for them (exibit A- my brother)

:Offtopic:
craziest thing i've ever done in ps...
buy 99 apples O.o
and crazies thing i've done because of ps...
- miss first two classes (history and serbian, not a big deal xD )
- be awake 24 hours, play ps 20h :35:
- not eating for 2 days straight (and i wasn't hungry!! it was enough watching bunny eat lmao)

Guest Guest
tweet40 wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:

and i'm happy about it!

Lazar wrote:

that's why they don't play it... it's a waste of time for them (exibit A- my brother)

buy 99 apples O.o
- not eating for 2 days straight (and i wasn't hungry!! it was enough watching bunny eat lmao)

congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

heheh........we are soo crazy .....i send link of this forum to some people i know they playing PS and they are from Balcan.....this will be graet if we will have our corner.....:DDDDDD....i can't wait to see if someone come to PSFC......and i post link to some serbian forums about everything.....you to can do same to we found enough members to have our corner........:DDDDDD

tweet40 wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:

and i'm happy about it!

Lazar wrote:

buy 99 apples O.o

OH MY GOD!!! (for the last 2... )

i hope you do get your corner! congratulations

Lucky Strike wrote:
tweet40 wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:

and i'm happy about it!

Lazar wrote:

buy 99 apples O.o

eeh... those are the words af an addict xD
and thanks! Smile

tweet40 wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:
tweet40 wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:

and i'm happy about it!

Lazar wrote:

buy 99 apples O.o

eeh... those are the words af an addict xD
and thanks! Smile

i don't know anything! i'm innocent!

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
heheh........we are soo crazy .....i send link of this forum to some people i know they playing PS and they are from Balcan.....this will be graet if we will have our corner.....:DDDDDD....i can't wait to see if someone come to PSFC......and i post link to some serbian forums about everything.....you to can do same to we found enough members to have our corner........:DDDDDD

sure we will!!
btw, i posted the link in our playfih forum corner, they wanted to ban me, and when i put it in my siggy, it was a censored word!! i can'r believe it!
:Offtopic: again

@lucky - lmao

buy 99 apples O.o
- not eating for 2 days straight (and i wasn't hungry!! it was enough watching bunny eat lmao)[/quote]

whoah, play for 20hrs..wont it get like boring cuz u wont have anything to do ..

Laughing i guess i am not the only crazy one!!! Laughing
and that is another reason i ps because you connect with people from all over the world!!!! so amazing!!!! and Lucky yes my dad is the best!!! congratulations!!!! and ouuuuuu do not even mention again about the exams thank god i am over with them for about 2.5 years now!!!!!!!! ou i have not realized it!!!!! congratulations

spending real money on PS was probably the craziest I've done, though it was under 20 bucks. I really can't afford to spend real money on PS. Otherwise would be pitch a fit to get on the computer and get my daily stuff done on PS. Turn down plans for something to play instead. And....Stay on the computer messing with PS and playing the game for HOURS at a time instead of doing soemthing quote unquote productive.