Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xPink.Pixel.Princessx

How many of you...

How many of you play Sea pets.

I was just wondering this as i want to do a competition and will be giving away quite a large prize.

I dont really have much cash/coins on pet society but i have quite a bit of spare cash on sea pets.

I don't want to be making the competition for nothing lol.

:pinkjello:

As most of you haven't a clue what im going on about, Just thought i would take a few screen shots to help you see.
Its exactally the same as Pet Society, Its alittle easier to get coins i think and its much more smoother and has less maintenance.

If you love pet society i know you will love Sea Pets.Its exactally the same, just you dont have cash coins on there like PS.

If any of you play it or are just starting out then id be more then happy to help you out with some new furniture.

Above is a picture of my house. As you can see there are the bars at the right side of the screen, She has exp(pawpoints for poeple who play PS)and all the links to the world, clothes, chest, outside etc

Above is a picture of all the shops and the pool area(for races).The races are exactally the same as Pet Society.

Above is a picture of my chest. As you can see, again its exactally the same as PS and i have put a ring around so you can see some of the trophies you can get.They are easy to spot as all the trophies are in Orange.

ohh....it looks like pet society....i will try this game now......is there hard to find coins....and is there some items like TWS in pet society....i love games where we have new items all the time........????

Guest Guest

To be honest (no offence) I find sea pets a rip-off... Sad

Lazar wrote:
To be honest (no offence) I find sea pets a rip-off... Sad

Rip-off as in charging or rip-off as in a rip of pet society.

They made it after PS so im guessing they took the ideas from pet society and made them theirselves.

Guest Guest

Oh I`m sorry
Did I say a rip off?

So sorry...

Pedj@ 94 Dixy wrote:
ohh....it looks like pet society....i will try this game now......is there hard to find coins....and is there some items like TWS in pet society....i love games where we have new items all the time........????

Its not really hard to find coins if you have quite a few friends that play. To be honist im not really sure if they have new items every week like PS because iv only just started playnig again the week, They havent even took this years xmas items out of the shops yet so if you are going to play i suggest you get those items first as they will be going out very shortly.

If any of you need any items im willing to take orders from the shops up to 10.000 in store coins for 4 lucky people. Then when most of you are playing and are happy with the game then im willing to do a large competition where i will give out a big coin prize for the winner and little prizes for the 2nd and 3rd person =).

I cant do it on PS because as you all know the coins are really hard to got. Im cant buy and coins because to be honist, Id rather go out to the real shops and buy myself something nice that i can keep and possibly sell on when i dont need it anymore lol.

Lazar wrote:
Oh I`m sorry
Did I say a rip off?

So sorry...

Im not following you now lol.... sea pets is a rip of pet society...meaning they have taken the ideas and made them their own...just sea pets are fish lol.

orif you mean rip-off as in they charge to much for their coins, You are right but i dont need to buy any coins on there because i have quite abit saved up anyways lol.