Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Smorkles New year resolution diary

is it too late to start one? it's january 5th now and usually my new year's resolution is to Not have a new years resolution! LOL ha ha!
but i think i'd like to do this too. i think making your resolutions so public makes you more accountable.

so here are mine (if it's not too late)
1. Read less (i read so much i truly ignore EVERYTHING i have to do)
2. Visit my parents more often
3. Shop less (although i think i've already broken this one about 3 times so far in this new year and it's only the 5th of January, i guess i can always start over tomorrow)

i think these 3 are plenty for me.

Welcome to your new years resolution diary, here you can post every so often to let people know how your getting on, if your still on track, if you've went slightly off track or if you have failed, you can also ask for advice on how to complete them, and other members can post their messages of support. So good luck with your resolutions!!

hee hee. i found my new year's resolution page.
ok, just to update...

#1 today (literally today) i only read for 3 hours.
#2 still need to work on this one.
#3 i bought some more clothes online... but they were on sale!! ug! really, it was on sale..?? but i think i'm going to return them...

ugg! i read for almost 5 hours today. i was sitting for so long without moving that my butt was starting to ache!
and i returned more stuff yesterday..and i will return more stuff i bought on monday. i did look online again for clothes, but didn't push "checkout"! ba ha ha ah!

my new thing now is every time i want to make a "purchase", instead i donate that money to a good cause. so far that plans is working out very well for me Smile

uuggg! i totally did bad!
i went shopping!! ergg...at a "few" places...well more than a few...and i bought more than a "few" items. errg!

Fashionista wrote:
Laughing that's ok don't feel bad i do the same thing sometimes!

heehee! thanks fash!

Three goals seems like a lot. What if you just tried to focus on one at a time? Example: This week I will only read for 2 hours max. in one day. Next week I will only spend a total of x amount and I will get that amount in cash and only spend that for that week.

RocLibrarian wrote:
Three goals seems like a lot. What if you just tried to focus on one at a time? Example: This week I will only read for 2 hours max. in one day. Next week I will only spend a total of x amount and I will get that amount in cash and only spend that for that week.

Yes, I think I agree with this too...