Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Chiaretta's New year resolution diary

here are my resolutions:

1) Lose weight. most of the time i'm not happy with myself and during this holidays i gained tooooo much weight. i want to be in good form for the summer!
2) Save money. i want to be able to buy a bag i've been wanting for years, but everytime i spend too much money for stupid things. well, not this year!
3) Stop looking at how beautiful/funny/smart other girls are. Focus on myself.
4) Studying more. i want to study more and waste less time!

Welcome to your new years resolution diary, here you can post every so often to let people know how your getting on, if your still on track, if you've went slightly off track or if you have failed, you can also ask for advice on how to complete them, and other members can post their messages of support. So good luck with your resolutions!!

i'm so tired in these days. tired AND frustrated. I have 5 exams in this period and i'm studying a lot. Like I wake up at 7am and start studying until dinnertime -.- today i'm not that concentrated since i feel i give my best and not succeed. i study everyday but when it's the exam day I fail; i pass my exams but with low marks and i've never got low marks in my entire scholl career.

it's my 2 last years of university and it's like i'm writing my future, but since i have begun a new university this year, i'm stuck in this situation. they all tell me that this university is harder, and it's more difficult to get high scores.... but i'm not like this. i WANT high scores, but i don't know what to do Sad

Oh hun I really sympathise with you.
Can you talk to your teachers and ask them to help you to find a different way to revise? Threre are many different ways to revise and maybe a different way will help with taking all the information in? You certainly cant put any more time into your studies, as you are already studying a lot Sad

Before Xmas I went to a teacher, since her exam didn't go very well and i wanted understand what went wrong; so I asked her some explanations and she has been so rude Sad she told me she had taken away just some points from my test, but she could take away more.... that seemed a kind of a threat to me! what does it mean?? how can i know what i did wrong?
that made me just feel worse Sad

my class mates tell me that is important to pass the exams, but i'd like to have also good scores, also for a good presentation to the job world Sad

The thing i'm mostly worried about is still the study... i've done an exam on Wednesday and i really hope i'll got a good mark for it, and now i have another one on Tuesaday!

Let's keep fingers crossed! Smile

Tomorrow i've got a difficult exam.... i've studied for it and today i revised everything.... but i'm so worried about it! i know for sure tonight i won't be able to sleep and don't wanna think about tomorrow morning....

Chiaretta wrote:
Tomorrow i've got a difficult exam.... i've studied for it and today i revised everything.... but i'm so worried about it! i know for sure tonight i won't be able to sleep and don't wanna think about tomorrow morning....

i know it's hard, but really do try and get really good sleep tonight. and make sure you eat some good breakfast. eggs and blueberries are brain food! good luck hun!

I'd like to update my thread to keep being motivated, since in this period I'm doing quite well!

I'm studying a lot! my average is still not as good as I would like but I'm working on it! I'm trying to waste less time and I'm quite succeeding in it (more or less Laughing ); I've lost some weight, or I should say I'm learning to eat better... no junk food and more vegetables! I should do more to reach my ideal weight but it's a beginning!

My biggest problem right now is saving, actually. I'm a student and don't have a job, I just receive an amount of money each month from my parents, but that's not much for lunch at school/weekends/internet/mobile phone ecc... I'm really trying to save every cent I can, also because soon it will be Christmas and my boyfriend's birthday and that means LOTS of gifts Sad That's my biggest worry right now, hope I'll work it out!

I know you love to give hun, but your family and your boyfriend know you are a student and as such dont have a lot of money, so I'm sure they dont expect anything big for Christmas...it really is the thought that counts xx

lea75 wrote:
I know you love to give hun, but your family and your boyfriend know you are a student and as such dont have a lot of money, so I'm sure they dont expect anything big for Christmas...it really is the thought that counts xx

You're totally right Lisa, but the problem is that nowadays is also difficult to find something cute and cheap Sad I have to start thinking about it seriously!!

For my friends instead, I thought to cook some muffins and Christmas biscuits and create cute boxes as gifts! I think they could appreciate it!

Personally I think home made gifts are the best type. It shows you are enough to put the thought and the energy into making something, and is it also something personaly, not something that anyone could of bought off the shop shelf. I'm sure your friends will love it hun xx

How is Saving money going? Did you bought that bag?
I know it looks hard at first but when you start saving money it starts easy (But than you have dreams spending money Laughing)
I managed to save 125 €. At first I thought it was impossible for me to save 50€. Laughing