Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

How do I imagine PS in this year! ALL TRUE!

Guest Guest

Don`t ask!
I guess at Halloween the items will cost 100 cc or higher! Mad

I do not even wanna imagine what the trade would be for that items in 999s maybe 999x999? :girl_cray2:

Guest Guest
I guess,and don`t even ask what will EA do with PF!!!
I can`t imagine...

Guest Guest

Who knows... Mad

I was gifted a pro set,8 penguin balloons,99 Hallooween and Xmas fish biscuits by an cc angel,probably a hacker...
but that was not my point,just imagine how much it would cost him if he paid with the real money!

a true angel!!!! i do not mind really if some hacks and then helps all the other people that is really sweet and carying!!!

Guest Guest

Yeah that`s really sweet,but just imagine,36 USD dollars for 150 little round blue pixels!... Mad
now let`s see,198 fish biscuits,that makes 798 cash coins,and 8 penguin balloons,that makes 862 cc`s and a pro fishing set,that makes 902 cc`s!
now calculate how much greens are that... Mad

there is a little vegetable fairy in this weeks spoilers which is going to be 20 cc's Sad

I will try and add all the prices to teh spoilers later this evening after my children are in bed

Guest Guest

I wanted to pm you lea so if i could be allowed to tell that it`s a veg fairy,but thank you for saying for me

Now that EA Games has taken over pet society...im guessing there will be a monthly subscription out into place soon like their other games.

I hope EA games are ataully going to make PS better as playfish just made it worse. There would be no harm in actually giving us some yellow and blue coins...Like 200 per day or something for free...I know they do the lottry thing but that gives you like 10...and the visiting takes way to long...I dont even bother with it.

Very very soon i am gonna decide to stop playing ps for the fact that i havent got any money to BUY coins and its just getting to ridiculous now.

I did tell playfish some real home truthes that i wont repete on here because they where very harsh...but they needed to know...i got banned from there for having my own opinion!!whihc is stupid to be honist.

Anyways less of me getting stressed over it lol....

Guest Guest
I know how do you feel.
Over there,mods are rude,f****** rude,and just rude!

I`m glad I got banned from there,to be honest.
And I really hope that some day,when I load PS,I won`t see the P(l)ayfish logo, I want to see the EA!

Guest Guest

Thank you! Smile
But that was not my point... lol