Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
-Kim-

Hello there!

Hi everyone!

My name is Kim and I'm 22 years old. I'm from Belgium and I'm hopelessly addicted to Pet Society Smile

I'm a regular member on the official Playfish-forums, but I decided to enter these forums too, it looks like fun congratulations

Bye! xxx

I'm sure you'll enjoy here Smile
with chatting, trading and playing games, and many more Smile

I'll be the first to greet you Smile
WELCOME to PSFC Smile

Explore the forum and enjoy here Smile

So nice of you to join us!!!!!!! I hope that you are going to love it here!!! I am 20!!! I have been to Belgium, to Brussels and I have practiced my French!!! It was really nice!!! wish I could go again I really loved The french fries!!!!!! miam!!!!
any question needed please don't be afrain to ask there are wonderful people here that there going to help you and amazing competition for you to participate and win and have fun!!! and also lots of trades if you wanna find something you are looking for!!!! congratulations

Hi Kim and welcome to PSFC. Please post around in the Cafe/games sections and you will soon have the 20posts required to join in all our great competitions. Don't forget we also have a very safe trading section with trade referee's available if you need them
Most of all have fun xxx congratulations

Thanks for all the lovely messages, I'm sure I will have a great time around here congratulations

Hi Kim!! welcome here in PSFC!! Hope you'll enjoy here, like we do!! Smile its great site also where u can find new good friends.

Any question please dont hesitate to ask, we'll be happy to help you.. WELCOME!!

Welcome To PSFC congratulations I really hope you love it here congratulations There are wonderful people to chat with, a great trading forum and wonderful comps and giveaways! Look forward to chatting with you congratulations