Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Mean Rocky...!

Guest Guest
Rocky just became evil,so be warned!

Rocky will attack any random friend every few days.
Today,the victim is:

FASHIONISTA!!!!

At the moment rocky came in fash`s house,she grabbed his arm,and took him to her amazing doll collection.

Rocky was planning on stealing those,but he had more awful and evil things to do!
He ran to the bathroom to put some toxic in the toilet,but he needed to go,like go-go... you understand what I`m sating,right? Before you could say `rocky` the whole bathroom exploded!

Fash was there,and was stunned by the sight!
Rocky ran away to the garden to eat,because he was a little STARVING!

The cupcakes were delicious,but rocky was caught again by fash!
He ran away to the kitchen to eat more,and hide himself in the food!

The moment he ate all,he was caught,and ran away to the fish room to torture the poor goldfish!

Fash kicked rocky out of her house,and rocky was not seen there anymore!
Please be aware that Rocky will be back,to steal something from your house,or worse!

He`s gonna kill your fishes!
So grap your fishes,and hide in the locker,and start calling your mom,because rocky is on the loose!

Guest Guest

:spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: I know! Mwahahaaahha!!!!

Guest Guest

Nobody knows...

Guest Guest

I have to bump this so LS could see it! Laughing

Guest Guest

have to bump again

Guest Guest

and again Smile

Guest Guest
Ooooh I wanna see what`ll Lucky Strike say!!! Woot!!!!

Very creative, I like it! Although Lucky Stricke isn't online right now hun, you might want to stop bumping it... as we don't really do that here. Send her a pm and I'm sure she'll check just as soon as she gets online Smile

Guest Guest

Oh thanks Smile
I`ll surely do it! Smile

hmmm..... you come to my house as a guest and you are trying to steal!!!!! MEAN ROCKY!!!!!!!! :girl_cray2: but this will not pass!!!! hm! the alarm rang!!! i was smart enough to catch you stealing my coins and dolls!!! congratulations only my swan didn't make it... Sad RIP swan... SadSadSad

thank God i haven't finish redecorating and i had an empty room to catch you!!!! muahahahaha!!!! :girl_devil:

AND i was kind enought to feed you!!! (not on the dining table of course! i knew you would try to steal me of my other wonderful items! and especially my ice throne!!!!!!! :girl_devil:
And then you go for my cat! NEVER TRY TO TOUCH MY CATS!!!!!! <- you will never defete me!!!!! muahahahahaha!!!! AND OF COURSE I THROUGH YOU OUT AFTER ALL THIS!!!!!!!!!!! :girl_devil: :girl_devil: :girl_devil:

and now that i have prof i will report you to PET POLICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (but since there's no pet jail where are they gonna put you????!!!! you're sneaky!!! how will I protect my home now???? :girl_cray2: :girl_cray2: -I found it!!! new alarm systems!!! like those Scrooge has in his volt! they will automatically through you out OR [if i'm not in my house) NEVER let you near!!!!!!!!! muahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! I'm evil too!!!!! :girl_devil: :girl_devil: :girl_devil: )

Guest Guest
Don`t worry,Rocky will find a way! Mwahahahah!!!

Guest Guest

We know SmileSmileSmile

Guest Guest
Like I didn`t knew that... XD

Guest Guest

you`re welcome Smile xD

Lazar wrote:

hm..
i think i'll even lock my windows when i leave congratulations

tweet40 wrote:
haha, that's why i have alarm installed in my house xD

Lazar wrote:

no no no no!!! you will not! :girl_devil:

Fashionista wrote:
LaughingLaughingLaughing you are crazy!!!!!! both of you!!!!!!

congratulationscongratulationscongratulations

tweet40 wrote:
Lazar wrote:

hm..
i think i'll even lock my windows when i leave congratulations

i will too! hm!

Guest Guest
Editing the post later!
Then ext victim is fashionista!

since you are online now I couldn't ask but IS IT READY? I'm really curious!!!!!!! I've been waiting all day for this!!!!!! Ashamed

Lucky Strike wrote:
hmmm..... you come to my house as a guest and you are trying to steal!!!!! MEAN ROCKY!!!!!!!! :girl_cray2: but this will not pass!!!! hm! the alarm rang!!! i was smart enough to catch you stealing my coins and dolls!!! congratulations only my swan didn't make it... Sad RIP swan... SadSadSad

thank God i haven't finish redecorating and i had an empty room to catch you!!!! muahahahaha!!!! :girl_devil:

AND i was kind enought to feed you!!! (not on the dining table of course! i knew you would try to steal me of my other wonderful items! and especially my ice throne!!!!!!! :girl_devil:
And then you go for my cat! NEVER TRY TO TOUCH MY CATS!!!!!! <- you will never defete me!!!!! muahahahahaha!!!! AND OF COURSE I THROUGH YOU OUT AFTER ALL THIS!!!!!!!!!!! :girl_devil: :girl_devil: :girl_devil:

and now that i have prof i will report you to PET POLICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (but since there's no pet jail where are they gonna put you????!!!! you're sneaky!!! how will I protect my home now???? :girl_cray2: :girl_cray2: -I found it!!! new alarm systems!!! like those Scrooge has in his volt! they will automatically through you out OR [if i'm not in my house) NEVER let you near!!!!!!!!! muahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! I'm evil too!!!!! :girl_devil: :girl_devil: :girl_devil: )

HAHAHA let me help when your new alarm systems are out of battery he can enter THEN u need new visa card to buy new cash coins :girl_devil:
:girl_devil: :girl_devil: :girl_devil:

Guest Guest
Fashionista wrote:
since you are online now I couldn't ask but IS IT READY? I'm really curious!!!!!!! I've been waiting all day for this!!!!!! Ashamed

preparing! LaughingLaughing

Guest Guest
Fashionista wrote:
can't wait for it!!! I saw the pic you took!!! congratulations

Please don`t sniff,that is not allowed SmileSmileSmileLaughingLaughingLaughing

Guest Guest

lolz Laughing

Guest Guest
Edited

ooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! my poor fish!!!!!!! LaughingLaughingLaughing awesoooooomeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! i hope that you liked the cupcakes and you are not hungry now!

Guest Guest

I am not lol

!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have to eat something myself and i didn't saw it before!!!!!! ooooooooooohhhhhhhh!!!!!!! i loved it!!!!!!! did you liked my house?

Guest Guest

Yes,it is well designed and the dolls are on the shelves which stops rocky from getting them (until PF don`t make a update that pets can pick things from shelves lol Laughing)

aw! so,you have a plan!!!!!!! but untill then we will wait and see YOUR NEXT VICTIM!!!!!!!!!

p.s. now you should put the evil laugh Laughing

Guest Guest

Mwahahahahahahahahahha..hha....*caugh*..haa..*caugh**caugh**caugh**caugh**caugh**caugh**caugh* Laughing

Guest Guest

*blink* Laughing

Guest Guest
The next victim is the secret until further notice! Mwahahahaahaha!!!