newban10.png

♥️First please let me know what your ordering =]♥️

and then fill out this form :

Pictures:
Text:
Text Style(any style of writing ,
if you know of one you like let me know the name of it) :
Background (Colour/Picture/patterns ect) :

♫All orders are free and can be made changes to as many times as you need it to be or redone!♫

★ Tips are always welcome! Smile

Guest Guest

Good luck!

hi hi!!!!
i'd like to order a new banner for BAC (what else is new! hee hee)

Text: Welcome to BAC!
Text Style: your choice.
additional notes : the size....kind of like the banner you have on top..that size or bigger if you want.

thank you!!!

smorkle wrote:
hi hi!!!!
i'd like to order a new banner for BAC (what else is new! hee hee)

Text: Welcome to BAC!
Text Style: your choice.
additional notes : the size....kind of like the banner you have on top..that size or bigger if you want.

thank you!!!

Hi Smorkle , will send you a draft through pm Smile

hi hi! do you have time for another one?

Pictures: various 999 items (ur choice)
and can we have a rainbow with a pot of gold like the one pictured up above... Smile
Text: BAC's Surprise Extravaganza

banner size, like urs Smile

sorry, i provide so little info....i cuz i'm not sure sometimes. but i always love what you come up with!

thank you!

ps
sorry, i pm'd u also...then remembered to come here and just leave the request.

smorkle wrote:
hi hi! do you have time for another one?

Pictures: various 999 items (ur choice)
and can we have a rainbow with a pot of gold like the one pictured up above... Smile
Text: BAC's Surprise Extravaganza

banner size, like urs Smile

sorry, i provide so little info....i cuz i'm not sure sometimes. but i always love what you come up with!

thank you!

ps
sorry, i pm'd u also...then remembered to come here and just leave the request.

np smorkle , will get right on this , going through 999 lists trying to come up with the better ones to use Smile

hi hi!
i just love your siggy!
can you make me something like that?
you can include the ayers rock, koalas, kangaroos, beaches, aussie flag, or any new items in ps..... i'll post a pictures of bunny that you could use Smile (it'll take me a few minutes congratulations )

i want the text to be something, like amazing australia, or bunny (heart) australia...
with the casual font ofc Smile
and the colors, well, what you think that fits....
thanks!

Hello Smorkle, this is a draft , please let me know if u want any changes to it thanks Smile banner12.png

tweet40 wrote:
hi hi!
i just love your siggy!
can you make me something like that?
you can include the ayers rock, koalas, kangaroos, beaches, aussie flag, or any new items in ps..... i'll post a pictures of bunny that you could use Smile (it'll take me a few minutes congratulations )

i want the text to be something, like amazing australia, or bunny (heart) australia...
with the casual font ofc Smile
and the colors, well, what you think that fits....
thanks!

Hello Tweet,

Thankyou Smile

of course sure , are u using a recent pic of ur pet?

if so if u want ur pet to be bigger and clearer just put what you want to wear on and i can take the photo for u if u want or if its easier just post the pic Smile

esperia wrote:
wow ur work is really great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks esperia Smile

Paige<3 wrote:
Hello Smorkle, this is a draft , please let me know if u want any changes to it thanks Smile banner12.png

heee hee!! yipee!

i love it.

question: is there anyway to add the sparklies to the pot of gold? if not, that is okay. i really love it TONS!!

edit:
hi hun. clair a bell loves it too but was wondering if the writing could be bigger and the purple a different shade of purple...

smorkle wrote:
Paige<3 wrote:

heee hee!! yipee!

i love it.

question: is there anyway to add the sparklies to the pot of gold? if not, that is okay. i really love it TONS!!

edit:
hi hun. clair a bell loves it too but was wondering if the writing could be bigger and the purple a different shade of purple...

i might be able to , i have to use another program for animated stuff so the quality might not come out as clear because its been switched through programs

sure i can make the writing bigger , can i know what purple she wants?

oh forgot one thing , before i start can i also know what style or writing you want? some different fonts take up more room then others thanks Smile

sorry about the edges of the 999s in the draft.. i will try to make them more smoothe

oh, can you take a pic of her?
i'm really busy, but if you can't, i'll try to, somehow Smile
from my experience, it's easier for you to take it (portrait mode doesn't have a completely plain background, so i usually take screenshots, wich is currenty impossible for me to do, since my PC doesn't have net and i'm stucko on a small and slow laptop Smile )

tweet40 wrote:
oh, can you take a pic of her?
i'm really busy, but if you can't, i'll try to, somehow Smile
from my experience, it's easier for you to take it (portrait mode doesn't have a completely plain background, so i usually take screenshots, wich is currenty impossible for me to do, since my PC doesn't have net and i'm stucko on a small and slow laptop Smile )

sure ill take the picture Smile

fdf111.png
Tweet : this is the draft , let me know what changes you would like , i went with the beach background because i didnt know what background u wanted Smile

tweet40 wrote:
i love it!!!!!
thanks! i'll put it in my siggy now Smile

yw Smile

if u want it smaller let me know , i made it the same size as My sig

i just wanted to ask, can you make it a bit smaller?
it's too big for a siggy pic Smile

thanks!

Guest Guest

hiii^^ I would like to order a siggy if possible congratulations
u can make it 'sweet', 'cute' n that congratulations orr...whatever... congratulations

Pictures:
Text: AliCe loVes to Be LoveD
if you know of one you like let me know the name of it) :u mean font or?? hehe, if it is a font u can use Comic Sans MS if possible
Background (Colour/Picture/patterns ect) : u can add some... some pink roses or pink bunches...i dunno congratulations

THanks

i resized it (kinda) but it's quality messed up Sad
can you do it for me please?
thanks! i'll send you a little surprise... well, when i can congratulations

Paige<3 wrote:
oh forgot one thing , before i start can i also know what style or writing you want? some different fonts take up more room then others thanks Smile

i'm going to ask clair to come on over and leave her comments before you start. thank you hun!

tweet40 wrote:
i resized it (kinda) but it's quality messed up Sad
can you do it for me please?
thanks! i'll send you a little surprise... well, when i can congratulations

sure , ill resize it a few times and you can choose what size you want Smile

ill post them soon Smile

smorkle wrote:
Paige<3 wrote:

i'm going to ask clair to come on over and leave her comments before you start. thank you hun!

no problem Smile

Visnja^^ wrote:
hiii^^ I would like to order a siggy if possible congratulations
u can make it 'sweet', 'cute' n that congratulations orr...whatever... congratulations

Pictures:
Text: AliCe loVes to Be LoveD
if you know of one you like let me know the name of it) :u mean font or?? hehe, if it is a font u can use Comic Sans MS if possible
Background (Colour/Picture/patterns ect) : u can add some... some pink roses or pink bunches...i dunno congratulations

THanks

Hello ill get to this in a couple of minutes Smile

fdf1310.png

fdf1410.png

fdf1510.png

here Milena(tweet40) Smile resized them for you Smile choose whichever one , they are all smaller then mine , so they should fit

alice10.png

Hi Visnja , heres your draft, let me know what changes you would like to it m sorry its late , i started it and got busy and totally forgot about it

Guest Guest
Paige<3 wrote:
 alice10.png

Hi Visnja , heres your draft, let me know what changes you would like to it m sorry its late , i started it and got busy and totally forgot about it

No need for apology congratulations
I totally love it!!!
Fantastic work!Smile Add me for a tip, pls :happy:

your welcome Smile x

sorry added a different person accidently , ur link isnt working for me right now

Guest Guest
aww...sry bout that >.<
i added u then^^

WOOHOO!!
thanks! i love it!
i'll send you something when i can, i'm in a hurry always, never get to PS when i have too Ashamed

Visnja^^ wrote:
aww...sry bout that >.i added u then^^

accepted sorry for the late reply Smile

tweet40 wrote:
WOOHOO!!
thanks! i love it!
i'll send you something when i can, i'm in a hurry always, never get to PS when i have too Ashamed

yw x

no problem Smile thanks

Paige<3 wrote:
smorkle wrote:
Paige<3 wrote:

heee hee!! yipee!

i love it.

edit:

i might be able to , i have to use another program for animated stuff so the quality might not come out as clear because its been switched through programs

Sorry the size is great Smile I havent chosen a shade but was thinking more bright congratulations or maybe a bright outline would make it stand out more rather than black?

clair a bell wrote:
Paige<3 wrote:
smorkle wrote:
Paige<3 wrote:

heee hee!! yipee!

i love it.

edit:

Sorry the size is great Smile I havent chosen a shade but was thinking more bright congratulations or maybe a bright outline would make it stand out more rather than black?

hehe yeh i knew there would be changes , can i ask a few questions before starting the new one?

do u want the font changed at all?
do u want the 999s, smaller and/or more of them?

do u want the cloud to be filled in with white?

do u want the background different as in a picture or colour or leave it transparent ?

and one last thing do u prefer the old pot of gold or this one  pot10.png(without the smudge on the side sorry bout that)

thanks Smile

Paige<3 wrote:
clair a bell wrote:
Paige<3 wrote:
smorkle wrote:
Paige<3 wrote:

heee hee!! yipee!

i love it.

edit:

hehe yeh i knew there would be changes , can i ask a few questions before starting the new one?

do u want the background different as in a picture or colour or leave it transparent ?

and one last thing do u prefer the old pot of gold or this one  pot10.png(without the smudge on the side sorry bout that)

thanks Smile

Ok here goes lol, font is perfect Smile Just colour changed thats all on that, if you could put a couple more 999 to fill the gap a little congratulations And yes please can the cloud be filled and lasty no about the background and think it looks really good as it is Smile
Oh and can we have to other pot of gold
Wow i really am a picky pain lol, by the way hun i love your work, been looking though your feed and there some really fab stuff 8)
Thank you by the way x

clair a bell wrote:
Paige<3 wrote:
clair a bell wrote:
Paige<3 wrote:
smorkle wrote:
Paige<3 wrote:

heee hee!! yipee!

i love it.

edit:

thanks Smile

Ok here goes lol, font is perfect Smile Just colour changed thats all on that, if you could put a couple more 999 to fill the gap a little congratulations And yes please can the cloud be filled and lasty no about the background and think it looks really good as it is Smile
Oh and can we have to other pot of gold
Wow i really am a picky pain lol, by the way hun i love your work, been looking though your feed and there some really fab stuff 8)
Thank you by the way x

okay np Smile ill get to it soon , busy on something else at the moment Smile

and thankyou