Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xPink.Pixel.Princessx

How do i....

Im not sure who it is...but i have seen someone with a siggie that scrolls....Like goes from right to left across the bottom of the screen...How do i do this??

I think it looks mega cool =P

Edited...its TWEET!! she has it done....how did you do it tweet?...reply when you come back from your trip please =P

Sweetie, when you go into the area where you edit your signature you put the text you want scrolling like this:

marquee and then /marquee with [ ] these symbols on either side of the text for both of the marquee html codes. (I hope I worded that right) I studied Html and such in school about 13 years ago I stayed after school with a couple other students to teach our teachers how to use some computer programs and website building and such... lol If you need anymore help, I'll try to help you Smile

LIKE THIS??? LOL

easiest way is to write what you want in your signature, then add [ scroll] at the beginning of your signature and [ /scroll] (but without the spaces) at the end of your signature x

I didn't know typing scroll worked too How silly thank you Lea for typing that so much simpler than I could.

hihi.....i want to ask this question few days ago but i forgot......i want to try this now.........

is this work...???