Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

2010 Chat - January (part 3)

cglogo10.png

Whizzing through the threads, chatting and gifting - get to it again!

So sorry if I keep going AWOL, my connection has been appalling all day today! Grrr.

I'm here Carolyn, just composing a long email with links, for a friend who rang me earlier.

How are you?

sorry i missed your post Carolyn
oh okay , i dont go on that forum anymore well just to check my profile Smile

Hiya Paige, am sat here looking at the dark skies and the wind blowing, brrr..will be back in two shakes, going to put the kettle on for some tea.

How's things with you?

hi paige and gill. i am still here but as i said doing bits and bobs at the same time and then come and check for messages. just peeled the apples for a crumble. Things not bad here thanks gill tho got both boys off - daniel has an upset tum and Harry is on his steroids and chemo combo that makes him too tired for school x

I tend to do that too Carolyn,
I need to go and dry my hair before it dries itself to a frizz, but am enjoying a cuppa and catching up with emails instead.

Went to make tea forgetting that I descaled the kettle this morning and hadn't rinsed it out properly since

I'm using my tea for one pot and cup that I got off my ED's boyfriend for Christmas, because they know I wont make tea in a mug congratulations
It's lovely.

Zoonie wrote:
Hiya Paige, am sat here looking at the dark skies and the wind blowing, brrr..will be back in two shakes, going to put the kettle on for some tea.

How's things with you?

Hi Gill sorry for the really late reply i wondered off doing something

im gud thanks Smile

carolyn64 wrote:
hi paige and gill. i am still here but as i said doing bits and bobs at the same time and then come and check for messages. just peeled the apples for a crumble. Things not bad here thanks gill tho got both boys off - daniel has an upset tum and Harry is on his steroids and chemo combo that makes him too tired for school x

Hello Smile

Hi Gill I know it has been the same here. athough I just looked out and can see white snow clouds everywhere right now - it suddenly got very light - weird.
I just took the dogs out - gosh it's treacherous where all the snow has started to melt and we are not gritted !!
Any sign of a thaw down your way ?

Wish Fairy wrote:
Oooh - sorry Paige didn't see you there ! How are you ?

its okay Smile

im gud thanks trying to learn how to make pet dolls on my own just made one its not really good though

hru??

All good here thanks, just looking out of the window and wondering if it will snow again today - it's so white out !

No worries Paige, I'm the same, infact I just have to nip and vacuum the hall as the machine's just stood there all day doing nothing Ashamed

No sign of any thaw Wish, but I have my new wellies now
http://www.aigleboots.co.uk/acatalog/Aigle_Parcours_Vario_Boot.html they're brilliant, really comfortable due to the last they make them on, and very good under foot, although I reckon the depth of snow kept me stable on my feet anyway congratulations

Back in a moment.

Wish Fairy wrote:
All good here thanks, just looking out of the window and wondering if it will snow again today - it's so white out !

i wish it snowed here , never seen snow before well except on pics and on tv :

Zoonie wrote:
No worries Paige, I'm the same, infact I just have to nip and vacuum the hall as the machine's just stood there all day doing nothing Ashamed

http://www.aigleboots.co.uk/acatalog/Aigle_Parcours_Vario_Boot.html they're brilliant, really comfortable due to the last they make them on, and very good under foot, although I reckon the depth of snow kept me stable on my feet anyway congratulations

Back in a moment.

thats good Smile

ill tell you when i invent a cleaning robot , ill send u one through mail

Zoonie wrote:

Back in a moment.

Wellies are so good if you get the right ones. I have a great pair for Xmas and they are really high grip which has been brilliant in this weather - especially in the thaw as it's lethal onthe pavements around here. It does seem like you have the worst of the weather down south Gill.
I do wish it woudl snow more - I;ve really quite enjoyed it Smile

chocolate<3 wrote:
Wish Fairy wrote:

LOL Paige - whereabouts in Oz are you ? (sorry if I asked this before
)

Wish Fairy wrote:
Zoonie wrote:

Back in a moment.

Wellies are so good if you get the right ones. I have a great pair for Xmas and they are really high grip which has been brilliant in this weather - especially in the thaw as it's lethal onthe pavements around here. It does seem like you have the worst of the weather down south Gill.
I do wish it woudl snow more - I;ve really quite enjoyed it Smile

chocolate<3 wrote:
Wish Fairy wrote:

LOL Paige - whereabouts in Oz are you ? (sorry if I asked this before
)

Western Australia im about 1.5 hrs from perth Smile

chocolate<3 wrote:

I've got to admit it's really pretty and can be quite magical - if only it didn't cause so much inconvenience.

This is my new laptop desktop pic

and the snow is still there.

chocolate<3 wrote:
thats good Smile

hurry, hurry! lol

Zoonie wrote:
chocolate<3 wrote:

I've got to admit it's really pretty and can be quite magical - if only it didn't cause so much inconvenience.

This is my new laptop desktop pic

and the snow is still there.

chocolate<3 wrote:
thats good Smile

hurry, hurry! lol

that picture is beautiful :)indeed magical :sighs::;

ill try and hurry drew up my plans for it ill glue 2 forks to a foam ball , attach wheels and put a mini robot inside!!! GENIUS!! haha

Ha Ha sounds like a winner.

I'll be back in about 15 mins, must do something with my hair, am looking scary!!!!

Zoonie wrote:
Ha Ha sounds like a winner.

I'll be back in about 15 mins, must do something with my hair, am looking scary!!!!

LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

Sorry - got distracted by multiple phone calls.

Paige - I was just out in Perth in November. I heard it's been a hot one for you in WA !!

Gill I do love that photo !!

By the way - I just heard I have 12 months worth of new business !! YAY with a major chain as well - woo hoo

Wish Fairy wrote:
Sorry - got distracted by multiple phone calls.

Paige - I was just out in Perth in November. I heard it's been a hot one for you in WA !!

Gill I do love that photo !!

By the way - I just heard I have 12 months worth of new business !! YAY with a major chain as well - woo hoo

yep it always is Sad

Back -- disappointingly only marginally less scary looking!
I really must get a haircut, but in this weather, it's not fit to go out and about unless you really have to.

My friend Jenny lives in Perth Smile and so does Chris, Big B's mum - although I haven't heard from her in a while.

Had to take some more headache tablets, and still feel sick, yuck. IMOM's come home and the first thing he starts talking about is dinner tonight *sigh*

Oh Gill WB - I thought I was all alone and had scared everyone away.

Are you still not feeling well ? That seems to be dragging on and on. Hope you feel better soon. What's on the menu tonight at Chez Zoonie ? We're having fillet steak (SD and I, as OH and SS are both not here, so girly night in)

Nope, I'm really below par, but, it's one of those weeks Wish.

We both had a small portion of coq au vin and baked potato at lunch time - so not having a big meal tonight, probably a little spag bol, except we have linguine not spaghetti.

Blurgh it's one of those weeks for me too Sad

but I did get the new business I was talking about at the end of 09 !!

Fabulous news Wish - am really pleased for you (sorry slightly distracted here)

Thanks. Smile

Sorry about your distractions. I may be tempted to open the bar for a small celebratory drink - care to join ??

I'll join for a virtual snifter I think Wish. Bar here is dry Sad but that's good news for my head.

Just been answering emails and Tweets, long over due!

Now settling to gawp at Come Dine With Me

OK - V & T ( or virtual Sancerre as I have none of the real stuff left) for you and Come Dine with me it is then :-)

If it's virtual for me, it can be anything whether you have it in, or not Laughing

Zoonie wrote:
I really must get a haircut, but in this weather, it's not fit to go out and about unless you really have to.

My friend Jenny lives in Perth Smile and so does Chris, Big B's mum - although I haven't heard from her in a while.

Had to take some more headache tablets, and still feel sick, yuck. IMOM's come home and the first thing he starts talking about is dinner tonight *sigh*

Hope they enjoy it here Smile

Zoonie wrote:
If it's virtual for me, it can be anything whether you have it in, or not Laughing

LOL = well, I'm not going to drive it down to you so I guess you can have any virtual drink you want
Laughing (Gosh that's quite annoying that the smillies you insert in multi-quote always end up at the bottom isn't it !!)
chocolate<3 wrote:
Zoonie wrote:

My friends love WA - they emigrated to NZ from UK but found it WAY to expensive and cold so they headed for Perth. I think it's a great place to visit, but I don't think there's enough to draw us out there permanently. Mind you, we've had a few offers between me and OH to go to US, Asia etc, but either it's been the wrong time or it hasn't really come off for one reason or another. I think that it'd need to be something really special for us to move anywhere now LOL

chocolate<3 wrote:

She's been there about 23 years or so and her second son was born there. Sadly her marriage broke up later, but she later married again (to an Aussie)

OMG what a mess this girl's made of dinner - and Mr Zoonie was absolutely spot on about 'Michael' (27 years older than her)

Wish Fairy wrote:
Oh Gill WB - I thought I was all alone and had scared everyone away.

Are you still not feeling well ? That seems to be dragging on and on. Hope you feel better soon. What's on the menu tonight at Chez Zoonie ? We're having fillet steak (SD and I, as OH and SS are both not here, so girly night in)

hello Wish, hello Gill i hope you are both well

Zoonie wrote:
chocolate<3 wrote:

She's been there about 23 years or so and her second son was born there. Sadly her marriage broke up later, but she later married again (to an Aussie)

OMG what a mess this girl's made of dinner - and Mr Zoonie was absolutely spot on about 'Michael' (27 years older than her)

thats sad Sad

but i hope shes good now Smile

Wish Fairy wrote:
Zoonie wrote:

LOL = well, I'm not going to drive it down to you so I guess you can have any virtual drink you want
Laughing (Gosh that's quite annoying that the smillies you insert in multi-quote always end up at the bottom isn't it !!)
chocolate<3 wrote:
Zoonie wrote:

My friends love WA - they emigrated to NZ from UK but found it WAY to expensive and cold so they headed for Perth. I think it's a great place to visit, but I don't think there's enough to draw us out there permanently. Mind you, we've had a few offers between me and OH to go to US, Asia etc, but either it's been the wrong time or it hasn't really come off for one reason or another. I think that it'd need to be something really special for us to move anywhere now LOL

haha yeh in someways its a good place but to me just seeing snow or learning a new language would be amazing!!

my dream place would be england or italy , i've always been interested in italy partly because im 1/4 of it haha Smile

It's very unusual Paige, half winter look and half summer tan congratulations
I like her outfit but it's making me shiver a bit - I have a fleece on Sad