Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sister

I need Increase

Please pray that I recieve a $1,000.00 per month increase in my fianaces per month. Thank You

I will pray...
Do you have anything in the works that can bring this money in?

I'm not sure what you mean? unless you are asking me if I tithe or sow seeds.

No...do you have a plan like opening up a business...working overtime...a raise/promotion, etc?
The reason why I ask is that God CAN move supernaturally, but sometimes he will give us ideas that he will bless to bring in the increase that we need.

I am renting a house, I raised my children in this house, they have grown up and left the house. I am disabled and retired. My children use to help and pay some of the rent. But since they have left I need extra money to live in the house. After I pay my tithes and pay the basic bills I'm always behind on my rent. I owe my Landlord $8,000.00. That is why when I post I sowed and haven't reaped. I explained that it would be cheaper for me to own my own home than to continue to rent. I am still believing God for a down payment to own my own home. But until then I'm belieivng God to give me a increase to catch up on the rent and so I won't continue to go deeper in debt to my Landlord. I have a lawsuit and I am awaiting a settlement.