Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lithiumkat

If I seem gone longer than usual...

Mom decided we are getting a new fast computer Smile That will be so wonderful to be able to play on a newer, faster computer. WOOT Mom <3 This one is 6 yrs old and is very slow with games now. I'm so thrilled, but I may be stuck offline a short period (not sure how long though) before we would get it hooked up to the net on new computer. I mean, I don't think it'll take long, my guess is only til within a day or two or whatever, but hopefully it won't be long but I wanted to warn anyone who messages or needs me I may be unable to get on here for a short bit. Ashamed

Guest Guest

OMG will u post pictures?? congratulations
I can`t wait to C it!!!!

Good for you lithiumkat!

Thanks! And sure, I should be able to take some with the phone once we get the new computer here.

Guest Guest

Can`t wait to C it lithiumkat!! congratulations

I believe I'm gonna have to finish a few visits and then go to sleep. getting late for me and I work tomorrow. Be back ASAP xxxx

new computer are rather easy to connect. provided your not using a router...

im guessing we will be seeing you soon enough
congratulations

ohhhh hope it not take to long time and im also so happy i will got a new one next week i thing so i realy hope it will came in the midt off next week

ooooh! new computerrrrr! love it! hope to see you back here soon whizzing around!!