Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

Okay, Im a little annoyed :(

ok, as some of you may know today is the day i buy my new mobile, well its not gone as smoothly as I hoped Sad I found it for £300 (which is cheap considering with £450 in shops) and i ordered it from this seller. Anyway i go to my emails and there is a message from him saying he has already sold it privately and couldnt be bothered to remove it from the site!!!! The £300 has gone from my bank ! Sad So i had to ring up amazon and tell them what happened, needles to say they were not very happy with the seller for being too lazy to take the phone off the site. I have to wait 7-10 days before i can get my money back, im glad im actually going to get it back but this means i cant touch it until it returns to my account

But i suppose on the up-side that £300 can be used for the rent in a couple of weeks and i wont spend it lol

I have ordered another phone and i actually got it for £250 so i got it cheaper than the other one lol
As this just for a phone lol

OMG dont start me off on Amazon!

I ordered a heater from them to be delived on Tuesday. THey sent me the wrong item Mad I phoned them up but they said they didnt have any more in stock so I would have to have a refund...which they would give me once they received the heater back...but that could take up to two weeks!! I finally complained enough for them to agree to give me the refund immediately. But when I checked they hadnt refunded me for the extra I had paid for the next day delivery, so I phoned them back up and the woman was great. Not only authorised the full refund straight away, but also arranged for a courier to pick it up as the first cow bag said I had to take it to the post office!

Luckily I had managed to find another heater, which they lovely guy got delivered by the next day for free for me congratulations so my kids were able to have a bath in a warm bathroom instead of freezing!

Ooopss guess I did get started on Amazon Ashamed

the important is you'll have your money back!

i'm annoyed too today, because i have been waiting for 10 days for my order from Asos.com to arrive, and it's still not here! i'm worried it went lost! :'(

GRRRR ive just had an email from customer services. because the stupid seller hasnt cancelled the order from his seller account they cant release my money!!! so ive just emailed him and told him to do it as soon as possible!! GGRRRR im in such a foul mood now Sad

Guest Guest

yeah.... good luck

ive spoken to customer services today again, they have told me that my money should be back in the bank soon...it better be otherwise im going to scream

Guest Guest

Again,good luck!!!!