Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mangoberri

Things pet society or PSFC taught you.

What things did PSFC or PS teach you in life?

It taught me how to use GIMP, to design and make simple signatures, avatars, etc.
It taught me how to communicate online more and how to make friends online....(the safe way) Smile
It taught me to search and be cautious of people that may be scamming you.
It taught me how to have a safe profile on facebook.

What did the game teach you?

PSFC..it taught me to be aware about an item in PS, before i used to buy TWS items then after 1 week i have to sell it back in the machine coz i need more money,, i didnt know that this TWS items will become rare after, and it will give me more money..

PSFC also taught me how to use a forum, i never join any forums in my life...only here and i appreciate that too much! Now i know how to trade and to keep myself safe during trading..

thru PSFC also i gained more friends...

PS is a very clean game for me, its giving me too much happiness (well its true) esp during the last xmas! i feel the spirit of xmas thru PS..

PSFC taught me..
how to use signatures and avatars Smile
make friends with other people, especially in other countries Smile
to join forum Smile
be business-minded in trading things in PS Smile
to be addicted in PS
to always feel excitement because of spoilers Smile

and many more Smile
Thanks PSFC Smile

wow!!!!! i couldn't say it better!!!!! i totally agree with all of you!!!!! because it is also the first time for me to join a forum and also how to use special programs have new friends and get all excited and feel loved by friends and have fun!!!!!! online!!!!!!