Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Frannie

2010 Chat - January (part 4)

Wish Fairy wrote:
Yay ..yellow hoodie for me !!

Really? is this the first time since I started playing PS that there's been something new in a cheap box???

OH and btw, we missed Zoonie's birthday, he turned 1 on the 4th, poor boy totally forgot

Aww Gill....we forgot Zoonie's bithday ...there is a little something in the mail from me too :-)

Zoonie wrote:
Wish Fairy wrote:
Yay ..yellow hoodie for me !!

Really? is this the first time since I started playing PS that there's been something new in a cheap box???

OH and btw, we missed Zoonie's birthday, he turned 1 on the 4th, poor boy totally forgot

Ohh dear...will send some mail your way shortly! 8) belated

Oh guys I didn't say it for that, I forgot too congratulations but thank you.
IMOM says he needs to get Kitty's visits done, but then I will log in and start on Zoonie - in the nicest possible way of course!

hi Frannie. zoonie. chupa and anyone else hanging around.Columbo has been waiting for pet society to bring out some different colour normal tops even if they are hoodies.

It is wet and miserable here Frannie! Smile

carolyn64 wrote:
hi Frannie. zoonie. chupa and anyone else hanging around.Columbo has been waiting for pet society to bring out some different colour normal tops even if they are hoodies.

It is wet and miserable here Frannie! Smile

Hi carolyn Smile How are you ?

Wet and very miserable here too ...our road and the nearby allotments are floating !!

Hey doing IMOM's visits as he's agreed to cook congratulations and washing a dirty pet has brought in 60 coins over the visit coins, petting brought in another 50 as well, is that a record?

I forget where you are Carolyn??? we're having a decent day - for January

Zoonie wrote:
Hey doing IMOM's visits as he's agreed to cook congratulations and washing a dirty pet has brought in 60 coins over the visit coins, petting brought in another 50 as well, is that a record?

It's the new change... and the reward for pets getting dirty hungry and sad while the program is closed, as opposed to when it's open

See you then Wish Smile

Frannie wrote:
It's the new change... and the reward for pets getting dirty hungry and sad while the program is closed, as opposed to when it's open

Well, that's a good change, can earn more coins with the active pets and forget the inactive ones

Thanks SIB, I really wasn't hinting chaps - didn't even think that way at all

aaaw IMOM has just been talking about work and said 'it's a pleasure to go to work again' bless him - how's your new contract going? (if it's started yet)

Frannie wrote:

I like the yellow!!!

Is Mischa still incognito? if so she needs the hood UP! congratulations

It's wet and miserable here too:(
CIB now:) This si what our weather page says
"A strong low to the northwest, moving east, will bring a pre-frontal trough with isolated thunderstorms and possibly squalls through the area. Conditions may settle slightly this evening before more isolated thunderstorms and gales begin ahead of the cold front. Seas increase to very rough tonight and high on Saturday. Gales will linger though Saturday."

YUCKKKKK congratulations

well.. when I sa it's warm.. I really mean warmER.. It's 38 right now.. sunny. which is a whole lot better than having to wear gloves in the garage even when the space heater is on

FB post:

We'll be
giving away 1000 free coins to everyone who clicks 'Yes, share my
email' on the Facebook request message (look for the button above the
game when you play Pet Society)! So not only will you get the latest
news, hints and info, you'll get a nice bonus too in our future
newsletters.

Wow Frannie you have 3.3 lucky you!

Just watching Come Dine With Me and anticipating dinner. Tomorrow night we're having dinner next door (think they feel sorry for us with work in the house!)

CIB, what are the weekend plans?

Zoonie wrote:

Just watching Come Dine With Me and anticipating dinner. Tomorrow night we're having dinner next door (think they feel sorry for us with work in the house!)

3.3? I'm lost

Zoonie wrote:

Well..I think they have to be adjusted slightly.
Mrs. CIB has to study for some exams so she said to go out and enjoy myself. I was going to play golf with some friends if it is nice enough...if not...cozy up on the couch with some movies and some sort of relaxing beverage sounds pretty good now also congratulationsSmile

my exciting plans are to make a path through all my sewing stuff that got tossed in the basement when Robin moved back home. Need to organize so I can start quilting again. Luckily, I have a quilting friend coming over to help me with it. AND might I add she has great organizing skills, so she will be a great help

Frannie wrote:
Zoonie wrote:

3.3? I'm lost

Don't ask me why, I'm the product of the changeover system, we still use miles, and stones and pounds - unless you buy loose goods in which case you have to buy in kilos or grammes
Petrol or diesel is sold in litres, temperature mostly Celsius, likewise oven temperatures - but carpet seems to be measured in square feet but priced in square metres - madness...none of us know where we are really, it's neither nor!

Chupacabra wrote:

Mrs. CIB has to study for some exams so she said to go out and enjoy myself. I was going to play golf with some friends if it is nice enough...if not...cozy up on the couch with some movies and some sort of relaxing beverage sounds pretty good now also congratulationsSmile

Best of luck for Mrs CIB, what's she studying?
I'd fancy a cosy-up given the weather!

lyniroquai wrote:
Helllllloooooo everyone congratulations

Long time no see...how are you all???

Hey lynn.... long time no see... good to see you

Frannie wrote:
lyniroquai wrote:

Hey lynn.... long time no see... good to see you

Heya Frannie, good to see you too congratulations

how are you?? :good:

lyniroquai wrote:

I was thinking about you today Lyn, and whether to add you to the missing in action list!
How are you? and how's that little man doing? (can be the boy or the dog Laughing)

Frannie wrote:
my exciting plans are to make a path through all my sewing stuff that got tossed in the basement when Robin moved back home. Need to organize so I can start quilting again. Luckily, I have a quilting friend coming over to help me with it. AND might I add she has great organizing skills, so she will be a great help

It's a good plan though Frannie, and please direct her over here when she's done congratulations

Yeah everything is great my end, thank god the snow has gone! Britain came to a standstill so that was not good :S

Frannie wrote:
either sounds wonderful!

Yep..I agree!
Frannie wrote:

Ohh great to have help! Good luck sorting stuff out!

Zoonie wrote:

Chupacabra wrote:

She is taking a few courses to further herself at work. They are to do with property and insurance. Her company is a re-insurance/broking company
(JLT) based in UK.
Yeah...I fancy staying in now. I am glad I came in the car with Mrs. CIB today to work now. It is pouring.

Zoonie wrote:
lyniroquai wrote:

I was thinking about you today Lyn, and whether to add you to the missing in action list!
How are you? and how's that little man doing? (can be the boy or the dog Laughing)

Frannie wrote:

It's a good plan though Frannie, and please direct her over here when she's done congratulations

Heya Gill, Feels like ages since i last spoke to you... My boys and the puppy are doin great, very naughty all of them tho!!! hehe!!! I went a bit AWOL from PS but I'm back now and Havin a chill out finally Its good to be back :dance4:

lyniroquai wrote:

Hi Lyn! Great to see you! Smile

Chupacabra wrote:
Frannie wrote:
either sounds wonderful!

Yep..I agree!
Frannie wrote:

Ohh great to have help! Good luck sorting stuff out!

Zoonie wrote:

Chupacabra wrote:

She is taking a few courses to further herself at work. They are to do with property and insurance. Her company is a re-insurance/broking company
(JLT) based in UK.
Yeah...I fancy staying in now. I am glad I came in the car with Mrs. CIB today to work now. It is pouring.

Heya Jason congratulations how are you???

Chupacabra wrote:
lyniroquai wrote:

Hi Lyn! Great to see you! Smile

haha!! Jinx, Good to see you too

hold tight all.... out of battery and we have to walk back inside..

GILL.. Put the drink down LOL

lyniroquai wrote:

I am great thanks. Just packing up at work and getting ready to walk to the car in the yucky rain Sad
How are you doing?
Greta to see you again. Hope all is good! It is nice to see so many people here today that I haven't seen in a while Smile

Chupacabra wrote:

(JLT) based in UK.

Good stuff, I would definitely cosy on in, make some nice food for the student, and then snuggle down and catch up on some TV/films - whatever.

Then either go out at night or cook a romantic meal for two! (forget the weather)

[quote="lyniroquai"]
Zoonie wrote:

Heya Gill, Feels like ages since i last spoke to you... My boys and the puppy are doin great, very naughty all of them tho!!! hehe!!! I went a bit AWOL from PS but I'm back now and Havin a chill out finally Its good to be back :dance4:

It's a while, we still have Socks with us! (am beginning to think he'll never go - I wonder how long he's been with us now?)

Nice to see you

I have to go for dinner now though - sorry, see you all soon xxx

Frannie wrote:
hold tight all.... out of battery and we have to walk back inside..

GILL.. Put the drink down LOL

ROFL!
ok, going for the pans now anyway

Toulouse wrote:
Evening all congratulations

Hi BG sorry we crossed in passing xxx

*poof*

starting to feel like old times here now. Was tough to get used to, but the comfort level has risen.. and so good to see everyone trickling in

[quote="Zoonie"]

Chupacabra wrote:

(JLT) based in UK.

Good stuff, I would definitely cosy on in, make some nice food for the student, and then snuggle down and catch up on some TV/films - whatever.

Then either go out at night or cook a romantic meal for two! (forget the weather)

lyniroquai wrote:
Zoonie wrote:

It's a while, we still have Socks with us! (am beginning to think he'll never go - I wonder how long he's been with us now?)

Nice to see you

I have to go for dinner now though - sorry, see you all soon xxx

Blimey!! I cant see socks ever goin now!! it been a loooong time congratulations
cya in a mo, have a lovely dinner

Zoonie wrote:
Chupacabra wrote:

(JLT) based in UK.

I think that sounds like a great plan!
I have a few shows to watch that I missed last night. Sis was over for dinner. Can't wait to finish Grey's and start Private Practice. Some good movies also . I think that's a great plan Smile

Frannie wrote:
Did you watch Deep End Jason? started last night

No ...I haven't actually heard of it. Is it good?
I may have to check it out!Smile

I must say goodbye,
It is time to get ready to go! Take care everyone. Have a great weekend!
See you all soon!
Zoonie has mail! 8)

Chupacabra wrote:
lyniroquai wrote:

I am great thanks. Just packing up at work and getting ready to walk to the car in the yucky rain Sad
How are you doing?
Greta to see you again. Hope all is good! It is nice to see so many people here today that I haven't seen in a while Smile

Its lovely to be here when everyone is here too congratulations

It's raining here so badly, but i can cope with the rain