Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
shany

Trusting in God's Word (Proverbs 26:25)

When he speaketh fair, believe him not: for there are seven abominations in his heart. Proverbs 26:25

I just want to share this story.

My best friend is gamer. When they have tournaments they would travel and usually stay at each other houses. Well she is friends with a certain guy and he seems nice a perfect gentleman and he is also very attractive. I don't know him personally but he came off as charming. So it's tournament time and she is going to stay at his house. I warned her very sternly before she left. I begged her "please don't do anything with this guy, the bible speaks about a person like him." She laughed. I told her the God doesn't lie. The word of God already called him out. Don't trust him. She went had fun. She was like he didn't do anything as a matter of fact he was the perfect gentleman. She went praising him how he let her sleep in his room and she didn't bother him at all. I was like okay. So a few months went by and she was like "guess what i found out?" Apparently that same gentleman have sex with both men and women and was in psychiartic care. He ended up posting on a gaming website everyone who he slept with. She was like "Good thing i listened to you, my name would have been right there." I was like "told ya!"(with a big smile of course).

Out of all the verses of Proverb I remembered this one. It stuck with me.

Please saints trust in the His word. God is not like man that he should lie. I don't care how good a situation is or bad. If it doesn't line up with the Word of God leave it alone. His word will come to pass. I know it is hard lets believe Him like never yet before!