Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Time to help

Here at Playfish we were saddened by the news of the devastating earthquake which hit Haiti on 12 January.

We have set up a special Playfish donation website in partnership with Mercy Corps who are in Haiti right now making a positive difference by providing clean water, food, shelter and other supplies to families.

To say thank you for your donations, if $100,000 has been made by 31 January we will give ALL our players a special item in Pet Society.

Every donation no matter how small helps! To donate now please Click below link:

http://playfi.sh/5IhUdN

Thank you for your support!

Guest Guest

I would really love to donate, but don`t have money...
Never expected this from Playfish though...

And the special PS item ---

wow! that is fantastic! anyway to help out...they are in such dire need!
thank you for doing this!!!

This is totally playfishes doing hun...this is a copy of an email I received Ashamed

Lazar wrote:

don't worry hun, those who can will donate. but you can help in other ways. they always need prayer Smile

I will donate something, I just need to put some money in Paypal. I think my husband would be okay with that. I need to make my donation and this is a worthy cause.

I've made just a little donation.... it's not so much, but i hope it will help in some way... Every night i see this people on television and i feel like i'm star crying like a baby. Those children touch my heart

Guest Guest
smorkle wrote:
Lazar wrote:

don't worry hun, those who can will donate. but you can help in other ways. they always need prayer Smile

They got mine

too bad I am too broke now..
but really hope the people in Haiti will be better soon ><

Just to let everyone know, at PSFC all the donations we have got for the site for January have already been donated to the Haiti cause, so everyone who has donated thank you so much and every penny is now going to help those in need right now.

We have also added the official link to the donations to the main area of the site now too.

Lazar wrote:
smorkle wrote:
Lazar wrote:

They got mine

mine too...
(gosh, why did the sad song have to play right now? haiti+sad song=lots of crying! Sad )

Mr Mayor wrote:
Just to let everyone know, at PSFC all the donations we have got for the site for January have already been donated to the Haiti cause, so everyone who has donated thank you so much and every penny is now going to help those in need right now.

We have also added the official link to the donations to the main area of the site now too.

yay! that's so kind! i would donate, but i dont have any money D:

Mage lvl8 wrote:
Mr Mayor wrote:

yay! that's so kind! i would donate, but i dont have any money D:

mr mayor ive just sent all i have in my bank which is only £1.30 i know its not alot but thats all ive got and every little helps Smile how i wish ide won the lottery today because i would donate the lot!

Thanks to this site for sending the donations for the month to those who need it. It was a very humanitarian decision. Smile