• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Admin-dannyworld

QUEEN OF MY HEART

QUEEN OF MY HEART
by Joseph Daniel
Synopsis
Have you ever been secretly crushing on someone but were not bold enough to tell him/ her. Well  this is the story of a young guy named Daniel who loved a girl but wasn't bold enough to tell her. Unfortunately a cultist leader also loved the girl causing clash of love. Who will end up marrying the girl. But to be frank no one will marry the girl. How will that be so. watch out as the story unfold.
ALL RIGHT RESERVED
No part of this publication should be copied, reproduced or stored in any retrival system without the prior notice of the author.
©️ JOSEPH DANIEL

QUEEN OF MY HEART 
PROLOGUE 
She walks towards the school dressed in a fairy gown golden in colour. Her name is Kristina , a teacher In the school. 
"Whoa she is beautiful" I said, seeimg her through the window.
My name is Daniel, a 15 yrs old teacher in Higan primary school 
Teacher!  yes I'm a teacher don't be surprised I graduated from college at the age of 13.
"Uncle Daniel good morning" Kristina greeted as she passed by my class, I nodded in reply butwas lost in awe of her beauty.
Oh my God!  she looks stunning.
I was still looking at her when a student tapped me.
"Uncle I want to wee-wee" He said
I motioned him to go While I went to Kristina's class.
"Eeerhhm Aunty Kristina, how are you preparing Your student for the graduation ceremony." I said with goose bumps all over my body.
Kristina bent her head still marking the script, it seems she didn't hear what I said, so I quickly turn out heading back to my class when she called me.
"Uncle Daniel are you saying something " she said with a stunning smile.
"Why is this girl like this" I thought my heart beating faster
"No I am not" I replied with a frown face.
"I thought I heard you talking about graduation ceremony" she said.
"You heard that!!!" I screamed...
Enough. That's how I fell in love with her a year ago.  Now I'm a sixteen years old guy in   reading computer science in Laliga university. but Kristina also sixteen years old was reading accountancy in a university I didn't know
T B. C

QUEEN OF MY HEART
 EPISODE 1
The whispers of the song lies in the wind,  the bright sun shone like none ever.  
"It is another wonderful day" Captain thought. He finally gonna ask her out.
"Captain,  there she goes" A muscular man with a grey beards said checking from his binoculars.
The whispers of the songs sang love in his heart. 
Captain stood up thrilled as he put on his coat, golden in colour. His boot was an awesome match with the coat.  He was fully dressed. 
"How do I look" Captain asked the grey beard man. 
"You look Hmm awesome" He Breathe out.
Captain smiled stretching his hand. Two men came out of the base with a briefcase.
"Is the money there" He asked
"Yes boss".
"Where are your guns"
"We kept it" 
Captain frowned at the boys, He brought out three guns from his bag, giving two to the boys. He kept the other in his suit.
"You guys are following me as my guard" He commanded.
"Yes boss"
They walked through the bush path a shortcut leading to the road. 
"Who is that" A girl said rhetorically.
"whoa he's handsome" another girl said.
Captain smiled as the girls drooled on seeing him. 
His real name Erik Steve, the son of the Senate president, He founded the notorious cult Blooded World thereby adopting the name captain. 
"That's the girl" one of the boys told him and he smiled...
The reflected ray sun shone directly In Daniel's eye. 
He jumped from bed checking the time.  It was 8: 40AM. He was late for lecture. 
In minutes, He  dressed up, taking his bag he dashed Out fully prepared for the lecture.
The whispers of the song sang joy in his mind as he greeted some students.  Girls smiled at him as he walked briskly towards the lecture room. He could hear girls commenting on a guy,  turning sideways he saw  Captain dressed in golden suit. 
"Whoa" He thought aloud, sure he was more handsome than captain but he wouldn't stand a chance in dressing. 
He was carried away looking at captain until suddenly he bumped into someone.
"Oh sorry I wasn't looking... " He said but stop as he stared at the girl in front of him, her face look familiar.
"Kristi" He screamed happily...
T. B.C

Queen of my heart
Episode 2
Daniel dissengaged the hug and stared at Kristina. Kristina was smiling all over.
"I don't know you are also admitted into this school" He said, Kristina smiled;
The whispers of the song sang joy in her heart as she stared at Daniel.
"So do I" Kristina smiled. "Where are you staying here"
"Right down there. Room 020" He replied then smiled; "I suppose you are going for lecture right"
"Yeah, we can go together" Kristina said smiling as Daniel hold her hand and together they went.
Captain was angry, that girl didn't even stared at him. His eye turned red as he turned back to their base, his boys still carrying his briefcase.
"Who is that guy" He asked..
"Daniel Ross, A 200 level student of computer science; I suppose he knew the girl befoer" One of his boy replied
"Oh well then I can use him to get what I want" He smiled.
The whispers of the songs was loud enough for people to hear. It sang love in Daniel's heart, He wasn't the shy guy anymore, He has the confidence to talk with girls now.
He smiled remembering the days he was teaching in the same school with Kristina. He didn't even have a chance to tell her his feeling.
"She has grown to become more beautiful" He thought aloud; Kristina heard it, a smile form on her face.
"You said what" She asked inquisitively.
"You heard that"
"Mm-hmm" Kristina smiled;
She never have feeling for a guy before but she can't help having feeling for Daniel. The more she tried to stop, the more the feeling grows and there in her hearts the whispers of the songs sang love.
"I missed you" She muttered under her breath.
"I missed you too" Daniel said aloud for her to hear.
"What!!!" Kristina screamed.
"Why, I heard you said that too" Daniel smiled as they entered the Lecture room; The lecture is going on , they are late already.
Captain sat on the throne in their base, he was the leader of the great Cult Blood KIngdom.
"Today was one hell of a day for me" He begin in his american accent addressing his fellow cultist. " I was disgraced by a mere boys and you knew that as the leader of this cult when I am disgraced, you all are disgraced" Captain said traces of Smiles formed on his a face.
"I need the boy, he will be useful"...
T.b.c

Queen of my heart
Chapter three
Daniel sat on the chair in his room, he smiled; Suddenly he stood up walked to his bed he sat still he smiled. Guess you knew the thought in his mind: Kristina,
He has been with Kristi ever since, the duo were acting like new couples ever since they met each over though none of them has confessed their feeling but the whispers of the song sang love in each other heart.
Daniel stood up; one would think he was drunk as he was talking aloud to himself. Suddenly a great light flash in his room, the roof of his room give way. Daniel looked up, drip of blood fell down his room and following it was a sheet of paper. Daniel was scared to move towards it. But a whispers came from the roof. Help!!!
Following it was a loud thud "Someone fell" Daniel thought.
He move towards the drip of blood taking the sheet of paper and written on it was
Help me!!! Follow the foot mark.
In a flash,  He opened the door taking a  bright led light with him and to his surprise there wasn't anybody outside only footmark.  Being in a dilemma, he decided to follow the footmark which unknowningly lead to a forest.
The forest was dark but deep inside was a large red house,a storey-building, It was the base of the cultist
Captain sat on a throne like chair in the room smiling looking at  Daniel who was running in the bush coming towards the base from the television before him.
"You did a good job Max" He said smiling at the bald head man sitting at the corner of the room
"I always do" The bald man said as he took a spear, guns in his pocket. He signaled to two boys to follow him. They went outside laying in wait for Daniel who ran into their hands immediately.
Daniel blinked as he stared at the storey building which was coloured red.He never knew such a house could be located in the heart of a forest, He never realise how far he has gone until he check back the traces of his foot, he was far from home. Staring deep at the red storey building; He noticed it wasn't coloured by paint.
It was coloured by Blood; Scared, he decided to turn back but suddenly he heard rustling of wind in the forest, A bald headed man came out holding spear and following him was two guys.
"Don't move" They told Daniel who stopped abruptly staring at them...
T.b.c

Queen of my heart
Episode 4
The whispers of fear  in his heart, he won't rather be here if not for the whispers of help. He watched in fear as they dragged him in the big house, On the entrance of the building , It was inscripted BLOOD KINGDOM and just then Daniel regain his sense.
"Where are you taking me" He asked the bald head man with the spear.
"sisheeee" The man reply.
"Hey what! don't you speak English, this is a university campus how do you get in here, do you know..." A slap interrupted him.
"Quiet Boss is here" The guy who slapped him whisper.
They dragged him by his clothes pushing forward on the floor. Daniel quickly survey the house, He could see different boys about 50 of them hanging around but notable among them was a man sitting on a throne like chair, he seems to be their leader.
But wait!!! His face seems familiar Daniel thought
He tried to remember where he had seen him but no he didn't remember but he was sure he saw him not long before. Little did he know that he was the guy whom he met at the campus with Kristina.
"Boss captain!  he discovered this place; We found him lurking around the bush" Bald guy said; Captain stood up immediately as he walked towards Daniel; 10 boys followed him; each holding guns.
"You found this place haa!" Captain said; though he appeared to be a cultist but his voice was soft, he wasn't like the violent cultist guy Dan has watched in movies.
"Do you know what you have done; Humans that found this place in the past were dead and I bet you don't wanna be like them mmm" Captain said; Daniel became scared he never realize how far he was from home until he reach here but he have to convince this soft voiced culitst guy before him. He coughed searching for the right word to start with.
"Listen buddy, I'm in room room! errhhm trying to catch some sleep when my roof opened" He paused looking at their face.
"Seem weird you know, drops of blood fell in and a piece of paper. Here this. Help the little voice cried" He brought the paper now smiling maybe there is a way he could survive by telling them what happened.
"I followed the footmark as the paper instructed and--- a -- it leads me here"  Captain smiled at Daniel.
"Interesting! Your story is pathetic Daniel"
"Daniel; How do you know my name" Daniel questioned visibly shaking.
"There is no one in this campus I don't know even your friend Kristina and perhaps we can let go back alive"
"Yeah, I knew it thanks, I am very happy" Daniel said almost hugging captain
"But" Captain interrupted "On one condition"
Daniel shrugged as the smile on his face turned to a frown but Captain seems indifferent.
"You'll join this group"
"What listen man; I acknowledge I came to this place but one thing I won't do is to join a cultist group, I'm an orphan, you hear Orphan. So count me out of that"
Captain eye turned red as he looked at something Daniel traced his eye.
It was a graven image of someone sitting like a kind of Voodoo priest hold a giant cobra in his hand. Weird Daniel thought but a gunshot jolted him out of his reverie.
He looked around but no one shooted.
"We are not joking Daniel" Captain said again his voice boomerang around the room. "You joined us then or not you die but believe me we can help you"
"I don't need your help captain" Daniel said finally he called his name for the first time. Looking around he found a stick and tried to hit it on his captain but to his surprise it bounced back on him, hitting his forehead.
Blood dripped
 Captain was surprised, he never believe Daniel could try to hit something on him, he looked straight down to the necklace on his neck and smile.
"You can only hurt the mortal and not the immortal"
Daniel was struck as Captain's eye was on him, he felt all his body freezed only his ear, eye and brain are working.
"Now listen up Buddy, we are giving you 3 days ultimatum to join us otherwise you die and whatever you do believe me we are watching you" He said as he signalled to the bald head guy to take him away.
"You placed the bug on him right" He asked on of the guys with the spear immediately Daniel left.
"Yeah sure!" The guy replied.
"Okay then, Let see what he got" He said as Daniel popped up the television screen. He was being driven by the bald head man back home...
T.b.c

Queen of my heart
Episode 5
The fear in him made him made him shook, tears welled up his eye as he remembered his promise  to his dying mother and now here he is about to break the  promise.
But why him?
He had been a brilliant boy from secondary school graduating at age 14, scoring the highest mark in the universityentrance exam.
High wind blew around him, he looked at the bald head man driving the car.
"Hey" He called trying to make his voice sound more masculine but no way he still have that girly voice.
"You're not allowed to talk; We're almost at your residence"  The bald head man replied.
His breathe stinks Daniel thought as he looked outside the door, he  sighed, he could see his rented apartment close by.
"Get down" The man shouted as he parked his car and Daniel jumped off the car, The door still opened he lifted his brow as if to say something, the man narrowed his eye.
"Enjoy your day" In a flash, he drove back the car leaving the door opened.
Daniel stared in shock! He glanced at his one room apartment, It seems to be the only refuge from the cold but he was feeling uneasy to enter the room due to the strange occurence that happened earlier. Finally he turned towards the house marching towards it, his mind braced up for any challenge. He opened the door stretching forward his neck. To his surprise; His room was cleaned, The drip of blood was gone and the roof was closed up and then an idea struck his mind. He could run away this night.
Night? He checked the time it was 4:00am. It was morning already.
Quickly he packed  some of his clothes arranging them neatly inside his travelling bag. He was set to go. Different thoughts ran through his mind if he leaves, he forfiet his education forever but there is no way he could joined the blood kingdom. Fully determined he picked up his bag, he tried to opened the door but his phone rang.
It was an unknown number, picking it up, he heard a hoarse voice.
"Bro, You just made a bad decision. You can never run away from us. Stay back and join us or you die wherever you are going"
The voice! He recognized it.
Captain!
In shock, the phone fell from his hand.
How did captain knew he was leaving, he thought.
This was going to be something else. There is no way he could run away from this guys, the best thing he can do is to join the Blood kingdoms. Yes that's what he will do. He will join them...
It seems the BLOOD KINGDOMS is not an ordinary group, they have power, when he joins them, he will use their power against them. Daniel thought as he went to  bed, he has to get ready for tomorrow lecture.
Blood ran through his  throat as he  drink the Golden blood,It was the ceremonial ceremony for Daniel and  yeah  it wasn't human blood as you thought,
The golden blood was exatracted from a leaf called Marikishun(The blood leaf),  was dressed in a white shirt and and a black trouser looking a church choir. The blood did a good job in his body as he felt my body changing, supernatural strenght flow in him
His eyes was  closed as he drank the last drop of blood. Captain smiled, It seems he was planning something but whatever Daniel thought, once he joined them, he can't be easily killed.
Daniel was lead to a room, Sculpture was all over the wall of the room.
"Chief priest" Captain called
"You brought him" A gruff voice said, Daniel  turned around but saw no one. Then his eyes caught something,
It was a man sitting like a Voodoo priest on a snake sculpture. Daniel shook as the man directly into his eyes and suddenly look away as if he saw something, his face depicit shock.
What could he see Daniel thought
"Leave" He commanded and immediately other members of the cult left Daniel alone with him.
"Who are you boy" He said, his tone was more appealing.
"Daniel" Daniel said courageously, he didn't understand how he recieved the courage but he wasn't afraid of the painted man before him
The chief priest  brought out a bowl filled with a red liquid, Chanting some spells, he made a mark on his forehead. Daniel shook, He never thought he would be a cultist all his life but he was sacrificing his life into being a cultist.
The chief priest smiled looking at Daniel closely.
"you are one of us" He said in a whisper. Daniel smiled, at least he was through with the shit he was about to leave. He was stopped by the chief priest booming voice.
"You are expected to drink this" He told him. Daniel looked at him for a while and in a rush, he collected the bowl and drank the red substance.
"SIWILO MILANTO SERBUM" The chief priest chanted sitted in a way his leg was crossed, before him was a magical mirror. Daniel have left him an hour ago but he felt something about the boy, he wasn't a normal being, he has a strange aura.
"Reveal to me who he is" He said and immediately Daniel image appeared in the mirror, he was dressed in a golden LInen, A crown on his head and in his hand was a gun stained with blood.
"The blood!" The chief priest exclaimed as he sniffed, he recognized it.
Captain's blood.
"Megog" He shouted, Daniel was Megog the prophecy talked about, He had to informed Captain about this. He thought as he ran out in bid to inform captain...
T.b.c

Queen of my heart
(A birthday tale)
Chapter 6
A tears drop from his eye as he sat confused, How will he fulfill the mission given to him. Daniel sat in front of his house, his clothes wet with tears. He has been giving his first mission. But how can he make Kristi to fall in love in captain, he can't. He've decided to forget all about his silly feeling for Kristina but there is one thing he can't do. He can't make Kristina fall in love.
He was lost in thought that he didn't knew when someone walked up to him all he felt was a tap.
He jumped .thinking it could be captain and his crew once again but no before him was Kristina.
"Hello what's wrong with you" Kristina asked feeling irritated by his behaviour.
"Nothing, What are you doing here" Daniel asked in a harsh tone.
"I came to visit you" , she sat beside him. Daniel was hot, his heartbeat increased. He felt love burning in his heart.
Kristina looked at him, she noticed his cloth wet in tears.
"What's wrong, You are crying"  Her hand encircled round his neck
Daniel shook off the hand, making a straight face.
"I have a confession to make Kristi"
"I'm listening" Kristina smiled.
"I don't love you!!!" He lookded at a her  expecting a different expression but all he saw was a smile.
"Is that why you are crying" Kristina said with a smile "That means you loves me"
"No, I don't" Daniel dried his tear but his clothes were still wet. "This guy loves you"
"Who" Kristina asked as Daniel brought something out of his bag, he thought it was his usual but no it was. He brought a picture of a guy before her.
"You mean this guy" Kristina exclaimed in shock "Captain"
"You knew him"
"Yea sure, He dated my friend before and ended up killing her. How do you knew he loves me" Kristina asked the smile on her face turn to a frown.
"He told  me, I met him on the road" Daniel said fidgeting. One could depicit lies beneath his croaky voice.
"Ok then tell him I don't love him" Kristina walked out dropping an hiss behind. She shouldn't have visit him anyway She thought.
"I shouldn't have visited you anyway" She shouted at Daniel from a distance.
Captain was sad, Kristina knew him but where? He couldn't remember dating Kristina's friend. He had dated many girls in the campus but he didn't knew who was Kristina's friend. He watch in tears as Kristina told Daniel about him.
He watched from the Tv in their base.
But isn't there something he can do. Yes, he could ask the chief priest for a love charm and make Daniel use it on her.
He didn't love Kristina, he just wanted to have sex with her nce and dump her, Yeah he did that with every girls he fancy in the campus.
He was lost in thought as the Chief priest came in.
"Eric" The priest called by his real name.
"Oh you are here" Captain smiled. "I want you to prepare a love charm for...." He stopped looking at the expression on the priest face. "What's wrong"
Priest snarled, his real name was Lamed. His eye closed like someone under a trance.
 "You have to prepare for a great danger coming to your way"
Captain smiled "Nay, I'm undestructible. No one, not even you can destroy me"
"Yes you are but someone greater that me is coming. He is Megog"
Captain blinked, his jaw dropped. Megog he thought , Megog was coming after 200 years but why was it now.
"Megog is here already He is among us" Lamed, the priest dropped another bomb.
"Who is he" Captain asked gnashing his teeth.
"He is Daniel!!!" He said as Captain gasped in shock...
T.b.c

Queen of my heart
(A birthday tale)
Chapter 6
Daniel was Megog Captain thought, Well that was good. He could use that opportunity to end him once and for all. He smiled
"Don't think you can't be hurt Eric because the mark of Cain can't save you this time" Captain looked down, his eye fell on the glowing locket on his neck.  Embeded in the necklace was the mark of Cain which made any attack on him repel in sevenfold. He thought this made him indestructible but hell no. He was told now that the Mark can't save him.
"What should I do" He breathe out in disgust.
"You have to stop him before he stop you" Lamed said and immediately walked back to his cult room regaining his position sitting like a vodoo priest.
Captain snarled at him, he thought the priest will give him another locket that will wield power against Megog but no he only said "Stop him before he stop you" He mimicked
Other members of the blood Kingdom was in the room waiting for the next execution to be performed on their next victim. They hailed captain as he walked in but the look on his face made them quiet.
"Change of plans guys" Captain announced with bitterness in his voice to the members. "I brought this upon myself and I have to end it now.You are going to terminate Daniel and his lobby friend Kristina"
Unknown to him, Daniel who had came to report the incident which happened earlier between him and Kristi was at the door listening to them.
Hearing that, he tried to run away but luck was against him as his leg hit a metal on the floor. Captain and his men stared at him in awe “Kill him” Captain commanded
T.b.c

Queen of my heart
(A birthday tale)
Episode 7
Kristina sat up confused, how could Daniel do that to him, she thought he loves him but no he didn't, he was fooling around.A knock on the door jolted her out of her reverie.
It was too early for a knock, She rented an apartment outside the unversity premises so few or no student knew her house. Still thinking her mind drifted to Daniel he could be the one knocking. That thought brought smile on his face as she dashed out to open it but surprisingly she met  a gun point at his forehead. Sweat dropped!!!
She was carried into the car where she met Someone she didn't expect.
Captain!!!
"Captain" She screamed as she tried to open the door but it was locked. After some moment of fruitless effort she gave up; Captain smiled.
"I won't ask how you know me coz  your fate has been sealed Hahaha"
The laughter echoed the air as the car jerked forward in movement.
Kristina screamed!!!
Daniel ran through an underground leading to where he didn't know, he was exhausted after being giving a wild chase by captain's men.
Thank God they missed him but sure they are still on his trail.
He ran through the underground, dark, but the rays of sun shone giving a tiny light.
He heard someone chanting some spells. A voice he recognized.
The Chief priest!!!
He tried to run back but it was too late as suddenly the road he passed through the underground was cutoff.
"Come in"  He heard the chief priest voice said.
 The voice it sound like a boy like, is the chief priest with a boy he thought
Entering the house, it was the house where he was initiated, He met the chief priest sitting with his leg cross like a Vodoo priest. Immediately he saw Daniel, he jumped down.
"Megog son of law" He bowed.
Damn it Daniel thought "I'm not Megog"
"Yes you are the one the prophecy talked about" The chief priest said his voice still boy like.
"Who are you, You aren't the priest I knew whose voice sounded like a frog voice"
The priest sighed, think his time to reveal his identity which captain has hidden for a long time, Removing the beard attached to him and untying the vodoo scarf on his head. Daniel jaw dropped before him was the shortest boy he has ever saw.
"Are you the chief priest" He asked in a state of confusion.
"Yes Megog, I am an elf" He breathe out.
Elf? they are races of mystical creature Daniel thought, he had read series of novels on elf but thought none of them was real so here was he standing before the magical creature.
"My parent left me in a ditch coz of my magical power but Captain found out about my magical power and kept me using me as he wish, he binded me to an oath"
"You mean you are not serving the captain"  Daniel asked.
"He binded me to an oath to serve him always, that's why I revealed you"
The mention of captain made Daniel remember his present predicament. He need to ask for help from the priest.
"They are after me, I need help" He asked the priest whose eyes were closed again, Daniel wondered what he was doing.
"My misssion on earth is complete, I need to go back to my world Kill me"
Daniel stared in shock at the boy who was saying gibberish.
"Kill  me" The boy shouted. "Only if you kill me will you have my magical power tofulfil your destiny as Megog." A knife flew towards Daniel.
"Captain men are coming closer now kill me and break me from the binded oath"  He shouted and Daniel walked closer with the knife in his hand. His eye closed, He buried the knife in the boy chest. Black fumes came out lifted Daniel up.
He could feel it magical power, It was filling him up with an Hercules strength.
Then his cloth transformed into an warlord clothes with a crown on his head. Now he was the real Megog.
He fell on his feet the black fumes disappeared .
He looked down the boy was dead but he heard a voice he recognize as the boy voice.
"Captain has made himself indestructible with the mark of Cain, Beware do not attack captain with Magic. It will repel seven fold stronger"
Daniel nodded as a sign of response. His spirit eye opened, he could see the boy spirit, He was communicating with. He waved goodbye as other elves came for the boy who also wave him goodbye.
He tried to walk but he noticed a step he takes was like an hundred step of a normal human.
The magic was walking effectively in him as  a human. With  a snap of his finger he blasted the door opened in shock to see Captain and his men
T.b.c

QUEEN OF MY HEART
(A birthday tale)
FINAL EPISODE
He can't fight Captain with his magic
The only idea formed by his brain is to run, He
took to his heels but then he heard a gunshot,
turning back to his surprise, Kristina was shot at
her leg by Captain.
"Stop if you don't want her dead" He commanded,
He stopped, his rage increased, eyes sparkles as
He walkedtowards them careful not to use his
magic on Captain. With a snap of his fingers
Daniel blasted the members of the Blood Kingdom
with great force, the foundation of the house
trembled due to his rage.
"I'm Megog" He told him Captain smiled.
"I knew" He said and with that shot Kristi at her
head. She fell dead.
"No" Daniel screamed, She is dead, he thought as
he walked towards captain, his power doubled due
to Adrenaline. Stretching his hands towards
Captain, the locket flew towards him. Captain's
jaw dropped in shock, his eye blurred. He never
knew Megog could be that powerful.
He blinked, how did he do that.
Sweats dropped from his forehead.
"Erick" Daniel called his real name with a smirk "
Die" He said conjuring a lightening by his power...
Black out
I loved you but never have the chance to tell you.
Your love filled my heart even till now.
I never knew you will be leaving alone in this world.
I'm sorry for your death Kristi,
I'm sorry (Tears dropped) I'm sorry.
Daniel was fidgeting with the pen in his hand, his
clothes soaked in tears. It has been a month after
Kristi death but still He never forget about, He had
destroyed the blood Kingdom and even demolished
their building but this can't bring back his Kristi.
He was lost in thought, until a knock jolted him
from his reverie. The knock was disturbing as it
was getting more real, it was getting more real
waking Daniel from his peaceful sleep. He jumped
up from the bed.
Opening the door, he met the Queen of his heart
Kristina standing with a flower.
"Congratulations, Happy birthday" She said with a
glowing smile on her face.
It was Daniel birthday after all.
"yeah" Daniel replied his girlfriend Kristina Gigling.
Then he remembered his dream.
He wasn't MEGO afterall, it was all a dream...
***THE END****