Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dr_TreeMan

Down Again T_T

IM SCAAARED!!! ITS NOT EVEN ON THA LIST!!!! O: WHAT DO WE DOOO!>!>!>!?>?!?!FJASJFHASKLGFA affraid
Exclamation WHY IS THERE AN EXCLAMATION POINT ON MY HEAD!?!?

invaderpopz wrote:
IM SCAAARED!!! ITS NOT EVEN ON THA LIST!!!! O: WHAT DO WE DOOO!>!>!>!?>?!?!FJASJFHASKLGFA affraid
Exclamation WHY IS THERE AN EXCLAMATION POINT ON MY HEAD!?!?

I know i am so pist i cant find it anywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad No confused

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRREDDD PLZ COME BACK ON SOON!!!! pale pale pale pale Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad No No No No Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid I wish i atleast knew what was wrong and when the server is coming back T_T Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Neutral Neutral No No Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad Mad Mad Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Sad Sad Sad

Hmmm, the server is down.
Hopefully it comes back soon. But in the mean time lets try not to spam the forums with threads full of CAPS and smiley faces.
Sorry for being such a tight @$$ but I suggest some stickeys, something like the following.

In order to make the Forums a more pleasant experience - especially for newcomers - the moderators will be taking a strict line on non-constructive posts. Offenders can expect to be placed on moderation for several days, with repeat offenders finding themselves moderated to a greater extent.

So what is a non-constructive post? Here are some examples, although not exhaustive:

"Use the search button" (in isolation, without any other value in the post) Anything containing the word "noob".
"I posted before this was locked"
"Hello I'm a cat"

There is nothing wrong with healthy debate and providing different or better ways to do the same thing, and this kind of discussion is welcomed.

What will not be tolerated is any post that discourages rather than encourages.

To summarise - If you don't have anything constructive to add, don't post!