Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Snowy

Bad Movies

Guest Snowy
Curious, and maybe helpfulness to not watch that movie
List what you think was the worst movie that has to do with the acting, special affects, ect.

1. 2012: Ice Age

Extremly bad special affects. You can tell it was completley fake

I don't know about worst movies,
but this certainly is the best. approve

Guest Snowy
ehh...? Razz interesting choice heh

Moufisto wrote:

You making fun of my movie? I took a lot of time making that.

Guest Guest
I know a movie with really bad effects and acting, I think it's called Inception. Its pretty recent.

What a Face Oh hello.. I have seen some really bad movies.. but not as bad as harry potter/Twilight saga I hate them.. But, thats just my opinon silent

DemonicD3 wrote:
Moufisto wrote:

You making fun of my movie? I took a lot of time making that.

I didn't say i was joking ;D

? All yahs are confusing me!!!!!!
Look up: 'Bayside- Beautiful Girls (Sean Kingston) Punk Gose Pop Volume 2' On you tube! <3

oherokon wrote:
I know a movie with really bad effects and acting, I think it's called Inception. Its pretty recent.

you only mock it because you didn't understand it

I think almost all modern movies are terrible.

Guest Guest
Cathcart22 wrote:
oherokon wrote:

You're just a hater.

oherokon wrote:
Cathcart22 wrote:
oherokon wrote:

You're just a hater.

probbably. Very Happy

Cathcart22 wrote:
oherokon wrote:
Cathcart22 wrote:
oherokon wrote:

You're just a hater.

probbably. Very Happy

I wouldn't say all, but stories have dulled lately.
they all stick to safe plot twists and are much more concerned with money / business ethics rather than making a good movie.

Got into anime as an Okatu although most animes are typical harem bullshit, it works better than normal tv to me'h

Old movies were all about plot and story because that's pretty much all they had to work with. Movies today have a lot to work with, all the best movies are the best because they go back to there roots and get in touch with good storyline mixed with modern day movie magic. They've always made movies to make money, they use to have to actually try to sell a movie as in make one with a actual storyline but today as long as they pump out some cool special effects people don't care and will still pay to see it so they will still make them.

If you want oldschool storyline, watch a TV show. You may get lucky with a couple rare movies per year that are mind blowing. You want some crappy storyline, some random shit but has good special effects and everything in just blowing up with some dude walking in slowmo away from the explosions than watch some modern movies. That's what it's come down to.

is there a topic about good movies? if theres not im making one. You know, its 'cause there's too much negativity in this world

DemonicD3 wrote:
Old movies were all about plot and story because that's pretty much all they had to work with. Movies today have a lot to work with, all the best movies are the best because they go back to there roots and get in touch with good storyline mixed with modern day movie magic. They've always made movies to make money, they use to have to actually try to sell a movie as in make one with a actual storyline but today as long as they pump out some cool special effects people don't care and will still pay to see it so they will still make them.

If you want oldschool storyline, watch a TV show. You may get lucky with a couple rare movies per year that are mind blowing. You want some crappy storyline, some random shit but has good special effects and everything in just blowing up with some dude walking in slowmo away from the explosions than watch some modern movies. That's what it's come down to.

too true Razz

The Mist

Just.... don't watch it... *shudders*

Also, for those who see my comments and go "OMGWTFBBQ!?", I can comment on the Forum if I want, but I'm never going on classic.

Toddlo1972 wrote:
The Mist

Also, for those who see my comments and go "OMGWTFBBQ!?", I can comment on the Forum if I want, but I'm never going on classic.

Keep sulking.

Moufisto wrote:
Toddlo1972 wrote:
The Mist

Keep sulking.

I shall

I have a bad movie collection because sometimes its fun to laugh at how bad they are.

A few of my favorite terrible movies are :

Catwoman (2004)
horrible acting, not even close to the comic, degrading to women

Birdemic : Shock & Terror (2008?)
Right after the bird flu was a big deal, this movie came out. Such a dumb movie, like terrible cgi eagles that explode on impact , bad acting, no real plot. Looks like it only took like $10 to make

Santa Clause Conquers the martians (1960's)
I don't even know what to say about this movie, just watch it.

BattleField Earth (2000)
Inconsistent plot, and even though it has john travolta, what he says in the movie is just so dumb

Attack of the Killer Shrews (1960's)
Another dumb and secretly racist movie (they leave the black guy on a boat in the middle of a hurricane, then when he's getting eaten by shrews and screaming, they close the door saying "Lets shut that door, theres some horrible noise going on out there."

and if you count short films, in 1992 , some danish guy made a troll film called Gayniggers from Outer Space. Yes its real, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_Niggers_From_Outer_Space . Its only 26 minutes long and its so dumb its hard to even get through. The best part is how they make chinese women sound, which is like some woman just squealing loudly into the microphone. black and white to color, looks like it took maybe $15 to make

Santa vs. the Devil

So so so horrible but so so so hilarious if you watch it with mystery science theater 3000

jack and jill (2011)
lmao me and gwen saw that and 1. adam sandler is getting too old, and he does not make a pretty girl. 2. what was with the random little indian boy with turkey taped to his stomach and a salt shaker on his head? 3. al gore? was it? where did he even come from, soooo random. not even funny. lmao, we walked out on it, it was 2 painful to watch.

imph wrote:
jack and jill (2011)
lmao me and gwen saw that and 1. adam sandler is getting too old, and he does not make a pretty girl. 2. what was with the random little indian boy with turkey taped to his stomach and a salt shaker on his head? 3. al gore? was it? where did he even come from, soooo random. not even funny. lmao, we walked out on it, it was 2 painful to watch.

Lmfao!! They were both white and they get an Indian kid...soo random. Had a sad plot too

hahahaaha i thought he was adopted and what was with the group of mexican brethern? XD

imph wrote:
hahahaaha i thought he was adopted and what was with the group of mexican brethern? XD

OH YEAH!! Lol the girl version of Adam sandler was trying to look for a guy and no one liked her except the Mexicans xDD

gwenroden14 wrote:
imph wrote:

OH YEAH!! Lol the girl version of Adam sandler was trying to look for a guy and no one liked her except the Mexicans xDD

p'awned.

Bad movies.? Are we ON or OFF topic here.? I haven't been on for a while... so I have NO CLUE WHATS GOING ON.

O_o my mom scarred me for life by renting a movie called "The Ninth Gate" She rented it because it had Johnny Depp -_- and made us watch it. It is forever the worst movie I've seen. When I see a normal bad movie, I want to say "THAS WAS THE WORST MOVIE EVER!" and then I remember this movie, and I must modify my statement. Basically, it is like almost 3 hours long, and has NO PLOT. AT ALL. The beginning is incredibly quick and you don't realize what is going on, as if they're going to explain everything later in an "OOOHH!" moment... They never do. Eventually you are like half way through the movie and you just decide to go with it. Meanwhile along the way they've been slipping in all of these tiny things and clues (It's supposed to be a mystery with a detective) and you think they will tie everything back together in the end for some master plan, and that would've at least redeemed the movie. But in the end, they didn't find anything close to what they were looking for, and the whole excuse for a plot they had been trying to build was just dropped. The girl he was with turned out to be like a demon or something. They had sex and it was over.

Sharkboy vs. Lavagirl
I was forced to watch it with my little sister a long time ago, and it was horrible

Also, for every post I make, I will post a random video below

LaytonvsWright wrote:
Sharkboy vs. Lavagirl
I was forced to watch it with my little sister a long time ago, and it was horrible

Also, for every post I make, I will post a random video below

wtf did I just watch?