Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

How to earn PS coins

coins10.png
 blank_10.png $Coins$  blank_10.png
Coins are the currency of pet society, when you start the game you will start with 2500 coins, maybe you think that´s alot, but after sometime it will seem like nothing, but don´t worry there are alot of ways to get coins!!

blank_10.png Trees: Leave your pets house. If you pass in front of the trees some will give 1 coin, this is a really easy way to get coins (if you dont have a slow computer). Buying the lucky penny in the cash shop will allow you to get more coins from the trees.

blank_10.png Friends: If you visit your friends you will recived coins, but the more you visit the less you will get,you also get extra coins if the friend you are visisting is showing as active...

You will get

20 coins each for the first 50 friends you visit each day
10 coins each for the next 25 friends you visit each day
5 coins each for any additional friends you visit each day

If the friend you are visiting is active you will get an extra 10 coins per visit so we would recommend visiting your active friends first.

Note: The friends you visit resets each day

blank_10.png The Stadium: In the stadium there are 2 ways of getting coins:

1. Racing: You are allow to race 10 times a day for each race you win you will get 30 coins.
2. Betting: You will the the double of what you bet, so if you bet 5 coins and you win you will get 10 coins, you can bet as many time as you wish per day, but the max you can bet per race are 500 coins, meaning that the max you can get per race are 1000 coins (later on i will post more about the stadium).

blank_10.png Washing and feeding Pets: When you wash or groom yours or friends pets you will get coins. If you wash a pet whos blue line is empty you can get upto 70 coins and if you groom a pet (by hand) whos green bar is totally empty then you can get up to 60 coins

Guest Guest
Oh my god. Lea you are very helpful! Thank you so much for this!

!!!!!!! I have noticed that I have fruiuts more reguraly now and that my cooked meals have more value than the materials that cost me to make it!

i think that the easiest way to earn coins is through GMB's glitch.. sell the 999 item once you get it congratulations
sometimes i'm so busy that i don't even complete my visits

I still try and do my active visits daily ...around 200 of them !! But have to do it in stages so I don't get too bored congratulations Earning lots of coins daily though doing this. Dont' bother doing races anymore ...and haven't even done the gmb glitch for a while ..i just trade for the new items when they come out