Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
invaderpopz

QUIT BUILDING EVERYTHING FOR THE NOVICES!!!

I've noticed that since I've been back, the masons and artisans are CONSTANTLY offering to "build with the novices." You guys are a different rank for a reason! Because you're better builders! You will obviously do all the work making it look cool, and then how do you expect us to promote the novice for your work? We should only help by doing simple commands they may request. Let the novices build together if they want, and you guys can build amongst yourself, but mason+ building with novice just doesn't do anyone any good.

invaderpopz wrote:
how do you expect us to promote the novice for your work?

"us"?

invaderpopz wrote:
You guys are a different rank for a reason! Because you're
better builders!

Rank doesn't define that some is better than someone else, It's possible the novice Johnny273 that just joined is better than a mason HansLederhosen97.

Why is this any problem? We evaluate how much input different people have on the build and decide on the promote based on that.

I see pupil+ building big solo projects in main more of a problem.

SirDoom wrote:
invaderpopz wrote:
how do you expect us to promote the novice for your work?

"us"?

invaderpopz wrote:
You guys are a different rank for a reason! Because you're
better builders!

Rank doesn't define that some is better than someone else, It's possible the novice Johnny273 that just joined is better than a mason HansLederhosen97.

Why is this any problem? We evaluate how much input different people have on the build and decide on the promote based on that.

I see pupil+ building big solo projects in main more of a problem.
That's exactly what I said to TheRainbowLlama666. It learns fast.