Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JohnsonTea

Minecraft Contest

All rules that are posted on the forum for this contest has now expired, you can find the actual rules in the map "Giveaway".

Also
Full plots required for the folloing

Timtam98
Smellysocks007

Half the pink plot to
KSHB

Oh and another full plot to

rechtawmood

Aside
Ok so here is the first trophy to be unlocked. I will be posting letters randomly. First one to post the answer/tell me in classic the word gets 10pts

So I keep on being asked the question many times: When does the contest end??

Answer: Probably not soon cause at least half the contestants hasn't started building yet. So the ending of the contest really depends on how fast the participants are completing their builds .

E

All guesses has been reset. You may only guess one time per reset.

Not to be a downer but don't you think 10 points for guessing a word is a little much? That's as valuable as a grandmasters vote and I'm a little worried that this will turn into who guessed the most words rather than who has the best build :/

EricTheBarbaric wrote:
Not to be a downer but don't you think 10 points for guessing a word is a little much? That's as valuable as a grandmasters vote and I'm a little worried that this will turn into who guessed the most words rather than who has the best build :/

I concur

I really don't understand this. How many minecrafts are you gonna give away? Why is it so complicated with the rolls and guesses and whatnot? This thread is becoming way too long, it's like this is a mini series. I just don't understand >m< people are way to desperate to get the full version.

invaderpopz wrote:
I just don't understand >m< people are way to desperate to get the full version.

Me neither. The full version just adds a health bar, a food bar, and experience bar, weapon making, armor smithing, realistic mining and cave system compared to like RUNESCAPE (ROON SCAPE), huge fields that can be mechanized for harvesting, Basic circuitry (can make clocks, elevators, timers), potion brewing, as well as a Friendly comptetive economy where you can PAY to have someone build a castle out of obsidian and have huge wars with people we all know and love from the server. On top of that, it's only a 1 time lifetime fee.

It's not That big of a deal though, LOL

TEA is not the word ^.^

A

how about this, post the value of that you think that this "word guessing" should have and I'll change it to the most common number that people posts. Smile

Ok if you've already posted T E A but it's not the word Tea then my next guess shall be Teal?

okay there alec... Teal is not the word, wait until the next letter is posted, then you can guess again volt XD
Note the letters that are given are not in order Very Happy

Team Rocket

Lololol

mate meat meta tame team XD (Not playing btw)

lightning_po wrote:
invaderpopz wrote:
I just don't understand >m< people are way to desperate to get the full version.

Me neither. The full version just adds a health bar, a food bar, and experience bar, weapon making, armor smithing, realistic mining and cave system compared to like RUNESCAPE (ROON SCAPE), huge fields that can be mechanized for harvesting, Basic circuitry (can make clocks, elevators, timers), potion brewing, as well as a Friendly comptetive economy where you can PAY to have someone build a castle out of obsidian and have huge wars with people we all know and love from the server. On top of that, it's only a 1 time lifetime fee.

It's not That big of a deal though, LOL

it only costs like 20 bucks... ._. and also, why not just have a simple contest then? Maybe I should change my statement to, "why is everyone so desperate to have a minecraft giveaway that they constantly change and add rules to extend it as long as it could possibly be?" xD

Well, I dont know about other people, but I can aford minecraft. But sadly I cant buy it. I've tried everything Visa, American Express, PayPal, Mastercard. None of the works. Everytime I try it blocks Mojang for 24 hours. Making me unable to buy anything for 24 hours. It keeps telling me the something went wrong. So, that's my story invader. That is the reason why I dont buy the game. I will still try and try. I entered the contest so if i win i can have miencraft. And if i succesfully buy minecraft and i also win the contest. Then, I will give the gift card to someone else. Who I think they deserve it.

Can't help you there Choc Razz
Otherwise it would make the challenge too easy Very Happy
Tell ya what, what I can do is to give another letter :O
I

Also, no one seems to be responding to the replacement value of this chalenge scratch
So I'm assuming that this challenge is still worth 10 pts flower

Haha you got got Choc, and since 4 was the most popular post ... you received 4 pts Very Happy
Although I'm suprised no on guessed Minecraft :/

Nice job choc Cool . So how many people are in the contest now? Now how many already have minecraft Evil or Very Mad ?

lol!

I dont know how many people are in the contest :p all that I know is that there are 3 people who has Minecraft that are in the contest and there are still plots remaining... So if all plots are occupied, then there would be 9 non-Minecraft folks in the contest.

Just to let you know, the challenges are not related to the trophies. You can earn trophies by meeting their requirements which would earn you points. What are their requirements you ask? Well that why they are they called hidden trophies XD

All your questions were previously answered Alec. If only Invader didn't make this section longer by ranting about the giveaway, you would have found it by now. Unfortunately, it is not the case. Just re read post and eventually you'll find it.... Good Luck !

ok thanks, on other thing. look i have another account which is mason can i vote with that one? so monkeyammo and alecmacher would vote

Frogger409 wrote:
Invader, this is just to make it fun. I should bonk your head with a piece of rotten meat.

I shall supply the meat!

JohnsonTea wrote:
I didn't delete/remove your post Dx

Oh.
Maybe i posted it in some other topic..

Good lord. where did my post go.

It was something about battling/ competing to win your love
and sulking that i was rejected from your contest Razz

I do wonder where we will find it, if it wasn't deleted...

Moufisto wrote:
JohnsonTea wrote:

Oh.

Could have been a dream. I've dreamt of posting something and wondered where did it go.

SirDoom wrote:
Moufisto wrote:
JohnsonTea wrote:

Oh.

Could have been a dream. I've dreamt of posting something and wondered where did it go.

I bet it's in some way outward irrelevant section where no man dares go anymore.
Probably ended up in GM's section somehow, despite not being GM LOL

Wait you were rejected??? I didn't even see you ask... oh well, still want a plot? there are still loads more Very Happy

JohnsonTea wrote:
Wait you were rejected??? I didn't even see you ask... oh well, still want a plot? there are still loads more Very Happy

AWW YEAH!

I've noticed that this contest is going really slow, I'm pretty sure some people still haven't started building yet lol. So to stimulate some friendly competition, and to give us all some motivation, why don't we talk about our builds? I know I'd like to know what you guys have planned.

Plus, server's down anyway so you've got nothing better to do unless you play SMP.

P.S. Awesome theater Choc