Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TheLostDarkness

Smarties contains...?

This article is about the sugar candy made by Smarties Candy Company. For the chocolate candy made by Nestlé, see Smarties. In the United States, Smarties are a type of artificially fruit-flavored tablet candy produced by Smarties Candy Company, since 1949. They are marketed in Canada under the brand name Rockets, to avoid confusion with Nestlé Smarties.There are 25 calories and 6 grams of sugar in a roll of Smarties.[1] Ingredients include: dextrose (may contain corn syrup solids and/or maltodextrin), citric acid, calcium stearate, artificial flavors, colors.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smarties_(wafer_candy)

I live in America and this is from the wikipedia article about OUR smarties Smile I never knew there were chocolate ones xD

JohnsonTea wrote:
I Wonder what Mexican smarties are Razz

Mexican smarties

(ps no offence you mexican ppl!)

DUDE BRITISH SMARTIES ARE M&Ms!!! YOU GUYS DON'T HAVE THOSE!?

M&M's (named after the surnames of Forrest Mars, Sr., & Bruce Murrie of Hershey's[2]) are dragée-like "colorful button-shaped candies"[1] produced by Mars, Incorporated. The candy shells, each of which has the letter "m" printed in lower case on one side, surround a variety of fillings, including milk chocolate, dark chocolate, crisped rice, mint chocolate, peanuts, almonds, orange chocolate, coconut, pretzel, wild cherry, cinnamon and peanut butter. M&M's originated in the United States in 1941, and are now sold in over 100 countries.[1] They are produced in different colors, some of which have changed over the years.

America

Britain/Canada

Smarties

Rockets

M&Ms

Smarties

Skittles

Skittles

This is what I got from the other posts Very Happy

In the United States, Smarties are a type of artificially fruit-flavored tablet candy produced by Smarties Candy Company, since 1949. They are marketed in Canada under the brand name Rockets, to avoid confusion with Nestlé Smarties

Mind = Blown

Canadians also have M&M's which are almost identical to Nestlé Smarties

And just an FYI Nestlé Smarties are only about 9999X better than Rockets.

EDIT

ooh, and Skittles are absolutely disgusting.

okay, so then if you have M&Ms, why do you need those stupid nestle smarties? Just burn them all and change "rockets" into smarties, like they should be called. None of this would've happened if it weren't for nestle trying to steal M&Ms idea Razz

i find your poll missleading since im quite sure theres sugar in chocolate + other substances Sad anyways

In sweden, Smarties are Smarties, M&M's are M&M's and Skittles are Skittles. Sweden clearly prevails here.

Not sure we have rockets thou

Micke1990 wrote:
i find your poll missleading since im quite sure theres sugar in chocolate + other substances Sad anyways

I didnt really know how to pose the question Crying or Very sad Ill do better next time