Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

2010 Chat - January (part 6)

Congrats Army!

how are you?

I have the page open but am cooking dinner at the same time...

Zoonie wrote:
Congrats Army!

how are you?

I have the page open but am cooking dinner at the same time...

hey Gill nice to see you hun how are you xox

I'm good thanks Army, done all the shopping for the week ahead and so can get to grips with the builder again tomorrow, am starving too - can't wait for dinner.
Cold here and v dark, so glad to be inside.

Take care, hope to see you tomorrow xxx

Zoonie wrote:
I'm good thanks Army, done all the shopping for the week ahead and so can get to grips with the builder again tomorrow, am starving too - can't wait for dinner.
Cold here and v dark, so glad to be inside.

Take care, hope to see you tomorrow xxx

i will be on later tonight when you all come back in . i hate the time difference ugh miss you all very much take care hun xoxo

Thanks Army, I will sleep all night before I see you, it's weird, I agree x

mindyjoy wrote:
Hi C&G! Excited for new items?? I looooooove Valentines day and pink!!!

Hello Mindy , i agree , i can't wait until 4:00 pm here so i can start buying the stuff, i have been saving up some coins

I'm good, I just had lunch with a friend and now I'm avoiding homework. I'm thinking about a nap before the day switches.

i am really wondering about the pet we are suppose to get , i can't hardly wait i hope it's not in the cash shop because if it is i won't be getting one lol

i could use a nap too, i had a lousy sleep last night lol my back is so sore i can hardly stay in one position for very long but it will pass as i get them often and know what to do about them lol

I think I will go lay down with my textbook and see what happens ... lol

Hope your back feels better.

I will see you after the day turns, Armell! I'm excited about the petling too! Bye!

mindyjoy wrote:
I think I will go lay down with my textbook and see what happens ... lol

Hope your back feels better.

I will see you after the day turns, Armell! I'm excited about the petling too! Bye!

bye bye Mindy take care see you later xoxo

Sorry .... I got distracted by my RL pets .... No, i did not get a pet yet. I wanted to wait to see how it turns out .... I agree ... they are very cute!!

Hi Mindy ..... My cats needed watering .....that sounds strange .... They needed fresh water and their bowls washed out ...

I need to do my cat cleanup tonight ... clean the bowls and the mat and new litter ... I am putting it off. How was your weekend?

I am watching a TV show called Platinum Weddings ... all i can say is, oh my! Don't these people have better things to do with their money (like give some to me, lol)

it has been good so far.. My weekend is just getting started.. We ordered pizza for dinner tonight ... delish..

I have three inside so I am cleaning litter boxes every day with them. I have a couple of diff watering containers outside that I try to keep fairly clean and full for the outside cats. But I figure that anything that licks it's own but can't be that particular .... lol

mindyjoy wrote:
Hi Armell, how's your back?

much better i took a walk and put rub on my back and walked some more hubbie massaged it also i think that helped too thanks for askong hun xox

I just have the one tiny cat so I clean the litter just once a week. I guess I am lucky!

My cat has something wrong with her eye. Sometimes I'm noticing it's only half open, but then she'll blink a few times and it will open fully. It's been happening all weekend. I'm hoping she wont need vet care.

Hi Armell !! Did you get what ever the problem was fixed??

Mindy, Is it gooy.....like pink eye??

mindyjoy wrote:
I just have the one tiny cat so I clean the litter just once a week. I guess I am lucky!

My cat has something wrong with her eye. Sometimes I'm noticing it's only half open, but then she'll blink a few times and it will open fully. It's been happening all weekend. I'm hoping she wont need vet care.

maybe something in her eye or an infection

i will be right back just going to walk around the block again , i am getting another spasm brb in about 15 minutes or so xoxo

Sorry Armell Sad

She had some eye gunk that I cleaned out and the whites above her eyeball seem a little redder than the other eye.

Sometimes I get the pink eye sort of thing here .. It is usually in kittens, the vet told me to wash their eyes with baby shampoo and warm water ...

just get a warm wash cloth and put a little baby shampoo on it and wipe their whole face so that they get used to it.

Oh gosh ... Walter would hate that, haha! I hope it doesn't come to that.

Did you watch the Grammys? They just came on here.

I watched a little of it ... not much..

He might not like it, but it is better than a trip to the vet. .......

That is why you wipe their whole face, so that they think that you are grooming them. Don't go straight to the eyes. I have had to do it to several kittens and it works fine on them. Haven't had to do it to any adult cats that I can remember .....

ok, we'll see how she is tomorrow .....

I watched to see Lady Gaga but she was first, so now I have no reason to watch ... but I'm leaving it on. I like to see what everyone is wearing. congratulations

This is the first time that Val and I are on line at the same time .....

I wish I could take my petling with me when I visit other pets, so our petlings could play together.