Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

2010 Chat - January (part 6)

TanyaRC wrote:
Yes, Our pets can have pets .... It just started so you didn't miss it ... They are in the garden store for some reason ....

The tiger plushie is new in the MB this week ..

btw ... HI BEE !!

hello Tanya

I didn't look in garden store - I looked in Furniture and DIY and also mystery (had this weird idea that they might come out of eggs) but didn't find it.

Will have to check it tonight (still no access on FB from work )

thank you for the update 8)

just tell me what you want .....

I bet your girls would like to see it .....

Good morning all, as usual I'm running behind....had a nightmare getting in to work today, M6 blocked AGAIN!! honestly you'd have thought we'd had a good dumping of snow but no just a small sprinkling and the whole place is in chaos (is that spelt correctly it doesn't look right).

Anyways, I've looked at the hunt and am excited but have no time to go a hunting so will bid you all a fab day and hopefully I'll be back later.

xx

TanyaRC wrote:
just tell me what you want .....

I bet your girls would like to see it .....

Hi and Bye for now Dawn.

And hello to you Marie, got 5 minutes to yourself?

Morning Gill, yes all peaceful here at the moment, no children so far today

Good morning Tanya, hope you are well, I am having trouble posting replies, its been so long forgotten how to do it

Zoonie wrote:
I think I can live without them really Tanya, that was then and all that.

Darn, who wanted the witch then?!

This is a great week though to take payment for the sales we've had, so much stuff.

Hi Bee, am having a few connection problems here.

Yes, pets' pets are called petlings and they can be a kitten or a puppy...you have to look after them every day though, or they run away!
Am not sure on the latest MB items myself really, am a bit behind, except someone kindly gifted Z some stuff last week.

How was your weekend?

very quiet - no luck with flat/room hunting. I have seen an advert for a room in my village but the asking price is more than mu budget - so no news on that front.

We had bit of snow since friday but it's melted now - but the grass was still frozen this morning.

How was your weekend? How's the work going on the house? All well I hope.

I got myself a new pair or walking shoes - I walk 20 minutes to and from a station on weekdays. These are M&S footglove range - very soft and comfy to walk in. Black slip on shoes - kind of cross between smart and trainer type but no shoelace.

You have been busy .....Other than being a bit cold , everything here is fine .... and our cold is just a bother ..... not even cold enough to be considered a real winter by most standards...

Gill I am watching 'Wanted down under' on tv and its from the area where Chris has moved to

Gill, While it is not too busy, do you want to open a February thread ??

Morning Kijo, I have loved all the wedding stuff, your pictures are fantastic, you are so talented

cogsy wrote:
Good morning Tanya, hope you are well, I am having trouble posting replies, its been so long forgotten how to do it

aaw Marie.

Sorry I got a FF crash, just as I'd bought a petling - now I can't find it, so I assume I haven't bought one (didn't note the coin total)

inu-kijo wrote:
OKies I am back!! Contacts are super dry though. ouchy.

wb honey ..... I wasn't trying to run you off ..... I just didn't want you to lose track of time ....

Morning Marie! thanks dear, i had quite a week with all the photos i went through.

i t was a fun event, but i am glad it is over. I love all the honeymoon pictures, i had so much fun doing them!!!
and the group christmas picture is really cute too!!

you guy will have to share petling pictures, I am scared to buy one.....

cogsy wrote:
Gill I am watching 'Wanted down under' on tv and its from the area where Chris has moved to

I've put it on now, I don't usually have TV on during the day, but I caught one of these last week and meant to watch them - I totally forgot it's on! TY

TanyaRC wrote:
Gill, While it is not too busy, do you want to open a February thread ??

I was waiting for you to go to bed and Kijo to go home congratulations
Will do in a moment.

inu-kijo wrote:

Kijo do some really slow and deliberate blinking
8)

inu-kijo wrote:

WB Kijo

yes that can be very uncomfortable and annoying. I'm so happy I'm past those days - had the surgery almost 5 years ago and I have not looked back since. It was one of the best decisions I've ever made congratulations

Yeah, i actually think i may have scartached my eye a bit this morning, which is the reason why it is bugging me so bad. Will take out and wash my contacts as soon as i get home, and see if that helps.

: D

I am on the verge of being hyper, and no reason why!!

Hahahaha I had overlooked her post and had to go back, does seems like it huh??

wel I NOT EVAH LEAVING!

: D

and I know you werent running me off, I kid wiff you! silly bean!

Morning Fran! the Hunt is back, vicious as ever!!

I saw.. already reserved aspot and have one out of 20 identified! that may be all I get without collaboration!

Bee wrote:

very quiet - no luck with flat/room hunting. I have seen an advert for a room in my village but the asking price is more than mu budget - so no news on that front.

We had bit of snow since friday but it's melted now - but the grass was still frozen this morning.

I got myself a new pair or walking shoes - I walk 20 minutes to and from a station on weekdays. These are M&S footglove range - very soft and comfy to walk in. Black slip on shoes - kind of cross between smart and trainer type but no shoelace.

Oooh I got IMOM some boots for his walk - for the bad weather, he walks from London Bridge to Smithfield and back each day - comfy feet are a must!

Keep a note of the room, if they don't find anyone they like, they might reduce the price? (well, you never know)

I'm scared to have my eyes lasered Sad

TanyaRC wrote:
Kijo, sounds like Gill is trying to run us both off ...... LaughingLaughing

Silly - not AT ALL!

Hiya Frannie,

I was just about to get Zoonie a petling and I read that they tell you what they want to eat, to keep them happy, so they don't run away - anyone got one yet? do you know if they're only in to fine dining? Laughing

Zoonie wrote:
Bee wrote:

Oooh I got IMOM some boots for his walk - for the bad weather, he walks from London Bridge to Smithfield and back each day - comfy feet are a must!

Keep a note of the room, if they don't find anyone they like, they might reduce the price? (well, you never know)

I'm scared to have my eyes lasered Sad

TanyaRC wrote:
Kijo, sounds like Gill is trying to run us both off ...... LaughingLaughing

Silly - not AT ALL!

Hiya Frannie,

I was just about to get Zoonie a petling and I read that they tell you what they want to eat, to keep them happy, so they don't run away - anyone got one yet? do you know if they're only in to fine dining? Laughing

bye for now, having trouble posting, will try again later

i have one.. the're is a menu of what they like... near the spot where they sell them.. bones, milk, some other things. so far it only wanted one bone but seems to like milk...

I'm seeing heart windchimes in houses.. and a pink cupid doll.. anyone know where those are purchased?

cogsy wrote:
bye for now, having trouble posting, will try again later

aaw sorry Marie, lovely to see you, and I put the TV on and remembered that family when they were on the show the first time!

Frannie wrote:
i have one.. the're is a menu of what they like... near the spot where they sell them.. bones, milk, some other things. so far it only wanted one bone but seems to like milk...

Frannie wrote:
correction.. the menu is in the food store

aaah - will go and look, thanks Frannie.

I opened a February thread btw...

just found this in the main forum ...

This is a quote from TOF

Just to be clear, the items are these, and the Mystery Box items are limited which means they will dissapear on the week of February 15th.

MIs
Red Heart Wall Sticker (RMB)
Heart Pouch (BMB)
Cupid Bear Plushie (GMB)
Pink Heart Mobile (GMB)

Valentine Cash Bait Fish
Valentine Bearfish
Dovefish
Lovely Octopus
Valentine Giftfish
Fish-in-love

Normal Coin Fishing: Junk
Pink Diamond
Heart Locker

do you want us in the new thread Gill.. or want to fill this one first?

Well, it was February in all parts of the world Frannie, sorry didn't spot the question as we'd already upped sticks!