Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
riky7878

Shepard please i would never greif i just diged underground

hello i love your server and i got banned for something i did not do they said i greifed but really i was underground building a hotel the next day i returned i could not find it because it was turned into a pool so please unban my ip thank you and good bye Very Happy

See I find this funny because normally people do not get banned for tunneling and if your offense was tunneling that would replace grief. Your baninfo said you griefed, which explains better why you are banned. However you being unbanned relies entirely on Sheppard as he is the one who banned you originally. He has the info on what you were doing and why you were banned.

The last person I unbanned griefed again so I am cautious
You were grieffing by destroying other people's builds
So I will unban you by tomorrow 11:00am my time (UK) so I can keep an eye on you
This is your last chance and only chance so you better not mess up because I really hate griefers

PLZ DISREGARD THIS POST

If he was griefing by destroying other peoples builds then keep him banned. Don't give him a second chance to repeat that.

Now I have slept on it, I am sorry I am not unbanning you
I think it was rrtaya who froze you 2-3 times I think for the same issue
You keep saying that you never griefed but in fact you did and that why you were banned for
Yes I am a nice guy but I don't like people who break the rules and deny they griefed.
So my suggest is to find another server to build in

Plz disgard my last post on this topic

Ok what the heck dude please if i don't greif in a week you can keep me if i do ban me for ever ok,please you can trust me.

And dude from Canada i was not grifing i said i built a hotel and the next day it was a pool ok ask a user named fire something bounce he's a admin

Sorry Riky but I believe 2 AITM members over you. Sheppard sais you griefed, you were frozen 3 times by another member for griefing. You are not getting unbanned end of story.

Dude you said and I quote "I'll keep grieffing until you fix it"
When you say that we don't trust you at all
Are you new? it is a possible that your hotel is still there but in an one of the old mains, in that case you have lost it as only rookie+ can build in the old mains.

You were frozen 3 times by a artisan and when I first seen you you were in a building (in which wasn't yours) you went off and nooooooo that your hotel was gone and you started to threaten to grief, so I kept an eye on you and you started to grief,