Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smorkle

a flower grew in the same plot as my tree!!

OMG! i just logged on to PS to pick up my fruit and when i entered the garden i noticed one of my tress lifted up as if i was trying to pick it. when i looked at it closer, i noticed that a flower had also grown in the same plot as my tree!!!

i wish i had taken a picture of it. i was so surprised! i was collecting flower seeds and had left them around the trees as "storage" and i guess one of them slipped in and planted itself in the same plot!

LOL! has this ever happened to anyone else??

Guest Guest

LoL the same thing happened with me a few weeks ago,but this time,it was a veggie and a flower congratulations... those flowers are evil... EVIL I TELL YA! Laughing

darn, I haven't seen that yet. Sad But, I believe it can happen, glitches do happen in this game rather regularly. congratulations

Guest Guest

Yes,remember that glitch at the beginning of October,when there were bubbles everywhere? I brushed Rocky,and the bubbles were flying everywhere lol Laughing

Tiddly Winks wrote:
darn, I haven't seen that yet. Sad But, I believe it can happen, glitches do happen in this game rather regularly. congratulations

wish to seen it

Is it a Halloween tree Smorkle? I've seen a few gardens where they seem to be levitating lol - too quick to be able to take a pic though.

yes, zoonie's right, those halloween trees are creepy (and not because they look like that)
first their roots jumped out, so it looked like they were walking, and then, they started levitating, and falling down from mid air!!!!

are they alive? congratulations
lol

Zoonie wrote:
Is it a Halloween tree Smorkle? I've seen a few gardens where they seem to be levitating lol - too quick to be able to take a pic though.

tweet40 wrote:
yes, zoonie's right, those halloween trees are creepy (and not because they look like that)
first their roots jumped out, so it looked like they were walking, and then, they started levitating, and falling down from mid air!!!!

are they alive? congratulations
lol

yes yes yes!!! the halloween tree!!! they are creepy to me now! hee hee. i couldn't believe my eyes either!! LOL!! i'm going to try and plant another flower in the same plot and i'll take a picture of it in a few days when it grows...if it works!

it's better to have living and walking trees, than trees that dissapear after maintanence congratulations

Guest Guest

hoho, this is so cool congratulations i wish i could see it congratulations

Guest Guest
i dont find it very useful ...u know... 65ccs for it...only 2 plots more!