Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HollowThanatos

The ice is moving zhuge

Before and after photos are proof, I just see ice. Maybe moving ice is some new thing from a MineCraft patch?

z saw it before so nyah Razz

Any way, i dont mind it. All i care about is that Saint Ivalice has to be one or the other, snow or grass, no mix.

Maybe the fact its snowing is creating more ice. Rather then the ice actually moving itself.

Its an error with the maps biome. Every time a significant change is made in the server we run the risk of the map experiencing errors, for example new chunks could be generated incorrectly, or the biome would move. as far as i know there's no way to predict how they move, a biome might go from snow to desert instantly. I'm pretty sure the only thing we can do about it is generate a new map. since that's not too likely at this point all we can do is go along with it.

Hope you like snow!

11014GRF wrote:
Its an error with the maps biome. Every time a significant change is made in the server we run the risk of the map experiencing errors, for example new chunks could be generated incorrectly, or the biome would move. as far as i know there's no way to predict how they move, a biome might go from snow to desert instantly. I'm pretty sure the only thing we can do about it is generate a new map. since that's not too likely at this point all we can do is go along with it.

Hope you like snow!

When we'll update to 1.2 or something, the biomes will change again.

unfortunately, don't you need to make a new map for 1.2 if you want new map generation changes that will be added? Like I know for one that jungle biomes are coming, but they won't generate in any of the land the server already has generated.

1.2, start fresh? I know, I know. F U Demonic. What can I say, you guys being screwed and starting a new benefits me greatly.