Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HollowThanatos

A request for mods.

I know that the idea of spawning stuff for players isnt typically permitted, but could an exception be made in 1.2? I want to make a small agricultural island chain floating over an ocean, but i want there to be animals. Could a mod give me some spawn eggs for cows, chickens, sheep, and pigs? I only need two of each so i can breed from there, im willing to pay at least 10,000 per egg. I will respect your decision regardless of whether it is yes or no.

<3 Holly xoxo

or... be inventive and find another way to get animals there. Chickens being the simplest as in grab or buy a bunch of eggs (many people have egg farms) and throw them in. For the rest, build a bridge from the main land and lead them over with wheat. After you are done, remove the bridge.

So want me to take my time to find two of each of these animals (minus the chickens). Ok, lets see, first is the matter of locating them, Not too challenging... next I got to take quite a bit of time slowly bringing them out to sea, and I mean out far, not like neon's utopia distance. When I get there I have a few things working against me:
1. The giant rift below the islands
2. How do i get them up? I could make some complex water or piston elevator, But that would consume a nice amount of money and time. Im already going to be spending A LOT of money for this build and that time could be used for a magnitude of other things that could be done for the city.

While I can understand the reasoning of your post, It simply isnt practical for the situation.

Yes take your time, like everybody else has to. Minecraft ain't meant to be easy. Gathering up animals doesn't take that long. Majority of your time is going to be spent looking for them. Also you can build a bridge that extends up to your island if your island is above the water or simply create a SIMPLE water elevator (google them) using very little resources like cobble and signs. Use your mind. You'll figure it out. That seems A LOT more reasonable to me then begging admins to make a exception for you and hand you off things that you typically cannot get.

Lol, hollow I was just trying to help you. Give you alternate means of doing this. No need to be hostile. What you are asking is that a admin take special consideration of you to /give you items you cannot typically get. How do you think people playing on the server playing legit would feel about that?

LOL
You guys think about everything too hard. Solution: Make a tnt cannon and launch them to your platform thing. (Too bad it's disabled. Razz)
But yeah, on a more serious note, plant grass on the thing and wait for animals to spawn. It's a lot more cheap than making a bridge.
Either that or make an enclosed ladder all the way up. I think animals auto-climb them when they touch them. That way they don't drown, like they would if you used a water elevator.