Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HollowThanatos

Ok, i still need a little bit of clarification.

Ok, so i'm still a little confused about SMP's transfer to 1.2.3 and I'm sure some others are as well. So here are some general questions some might be wondering as well as myself.

1). Ok, I've heard yes and no to this question and i just want to know for sure, is the current map being deleted?

2). I was told in 1.2.3 there would be a Survival and creative map. Does this mean that a creative map will be added and we use the current map for Survival, or does this mean there is a new creative and survival map being made?

3). (specifically at Sharok) If there is a brand new survival map, can you still move my sky Islands to it? I just need to know this so I know whether to keep working on them on the current map.

4). Is it really worth building in the current map now with 1.2.3 coming soon?

HollowThanatos wrote:
2) I was told in 1.2.3 there would be a Survival and creative map.

*spits water*

is the current map being deleted?

we all told you no, who is saying yes?

I was told in 1.2.3 there would be a Survival and creative map. Does this mean that a creative map will be added and we use the current map for Survival, or does this mean there is a new creative and survival map being made?

We haven't decided on anything yet.

3). (specifically at Sharok) If there is a brand new survival map, can you still move my sky Islands to it? I just need to know this so I know whether to keep working on them on the current map.

from what i heard you will most likely be able to, if you have the money. But i can not make this call.

4). Is it really worth building in the current map now with 1.2.3 coming soon?

Yes, its still worth playing.