Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
henry7006

idias 4 the smp server

i got an idias 4 the smp server

1) if you want to put an arena in the smp server then you can take it frome rookie4 undergrond

2)if you need an maze 4 the smp server then its in rookie4 near the arena

3)if want to get the men thet builded the arena and the mze then you can ask henry7006

4)if you want to add an new place then you can make like an mall thet has sale and buy

hope you like the idias the tell me henry7006 if you like

Smile

I'm going on a limb here and guessing english isn't your first language as I diddn't understand a word of that.

DemonicD3 wrote:
I'm going on a limb here and guessing english isn't your first language as I diddn't understand a word of that.

I have few got ideas for the smp server. They are as follows:

1) If you wish to place an arena in the smp server, then I would like to offer mine, which is located in world rookie4's underworld.

2) If you wish to have a maze in the smp server, I am willing to provide one that I have build. You can locate it near the Arena which I described in point 1).

3) If you wish to meet the builders of these fine builds, for chat or build or what not, please contact me, henry7006.

4) If you would like to create a new place, you can make a place which resembles a shopping mall, where you can do trading.

I sincerely hope you like my ideas, and I'm hoping to hear your feedback about them.
-Henry7006

Doom...just...im so happy ive found another person who understands gibberish ^_^ now i can relax and let you translate for everyone else while i sit back and eat popcorn >:3

Please refer to Phoebe from now on in all your tranlation needs. thank you.

SirDoom wrote:
DemonicD3 wrote:

I have few got ideas for the smp server. They are as follows:

1) If you wish to place an arena in the smp server, then I would like to offer mine, which is located in world rookie4's underworld.

2) If you wish to have a maze in the smp server, I am willing to provide one that I have build. You can locate it near the Arena which I described in point 1).

3) If you wish to meet the builders of these fine builds, for chat or build or what not, please contact me, henry7006.

4) If you would like to create a new place, you can make a place which resembles a shopping mall, where you can do trading.

I sincerely hope you like my ideas, and I'm hoping to hear your feedback about them.
-Henry7006

*built*

1) if you want to put an arena in the smp server then you can take it frome rookie4 undergrond
2)if you need an maze 4 the smp server then its in rookie4 near the arena
- Thank you for the suggestions, when i am able to i will come take a look at your builds, and they might get added into SMP.

3)if want to get the men thet builded the arena and the mze then you can ask henry7006
- Once AITMSMP is out of development and goes public you will be more than free to join. We will look forward to seeing you there. Smile

4)if you want to add an new place then you can make like an mall thet has sale and buy
- The server already has a mall in which items can be bought and sold, but thanks for your validation on our decision to add this.