Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Adoni23

Can i get an Unban?

Ill confess right now, i did grief the pika. But not intentionally. My mouse got stuck and I couldnt move it. It happens with my laptop, its old and kinda broken. So if you can unban me, i'll prove that my griefing was not on purpose. i wont grief again.

Adoni23 wrote:
Ill confess right now, i did grief the pika. But not intentionally. My mouse got stuck and I couldnt move it. It happens with my laptop, its old and kinda broken. So if you can unban me, i'll prove that my griefing was not on purpose. i wont grief again.

Sane with me. Except I can move my track pad when it happens. Very Happy

How major was the grief?

Also why didn't you just move back to stop the mouse from reaching the pika?

Your excuse is that your mouse broke, got stuck and not only could you not move it but was stuck on removing blocks? Well I'll give you credit for originality, usually it's the little brother who does it. Somehow I don't see you getting unbanned with that excuse. Try another one.

DemonicD3 wrote:
Your excuse is that your mouse broke, got stuck and not only could you not move it but was stuck on removing blocks? Well I'll give you credit for originality, usually it's the little brother who does it. Somehow I don't see you getting unbanned with that excuse. Try another one.

Actually Demonic my mouse gets stuck on deleting if I hold it for around three seconds, but still that and not being able to backup or turn at the same time does sound extremely false.

Like i said, its a bad mouse, I got bann very quickly, i was going to attempt to repair it, but i was banned.

Im telling you, if you unban me, i wont grief again.

Plus, when i say it got stuck, it means it got stuck, the pad froze, the button kept going, i had to like punch my laptop to get it fixed.

If you haven't already been unbanned, probably not. I don't know how bad the grief was, but grief is grief, even if it was by 'accident'.

Adoni23 wrote:
I jst want a final answer. Stay banned or unban?

From the fact that your not unbanned yet to my knowledge I would guess no.....but you have a account thats not banned that you can still join with so if you really wanted on the server as bad as your making it look like you could have just used the non-banned account.

Edit: Also the server is down for the moment anyway so asking at this time is kinda pointless...

Alright, the only reason i havent been using the other account was becayse i didnt want to get banned on tht one/

Adoni23 wrote:
Alright, the only reason i havent been using the other account was becayse i didnt want to get banned on tht one/

Now that i think about it...... not playings about the same as being banned

you say your entire pad froze right? well, how do we know it wont happen again? u say it wont and u wont grieve but u didnt know it was going to happen the first time it just did. so saying it wont happen again wont work.

you say your entire pad froze right? well, how do we know it wont happen again? u say it wont and u wont grieve but u didnt know it was going to happen the first time it just did. so saying it wont happen again wont work.