Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pedobear

Lostie for expert

Y for me
He is a good mod and he is almost has bad as me on being on the server as me lol

If yes I would love to promo him

I like lostie, he does a good job as well but don't you guys already have enough experts?

kevinsweijen wrote:
There are like 2 active ones.
Well hes already promoted so my arguements already pointless but for as long as I can remember there has always been some balance between the ratios of experts and adepts. Lots of good people had been passed up for the rank because there were already too many experts. There are always afk experts but if you promote adepts to replace every afk expert, by the time those experts get back you'll have more experts then you do adepts. Which is pointless as adept is the same thing as expert, same moderation commands minus the unlimited draw and ability to manage worlds.

Point of why the rank is limited to a smaller ratio as you don't need every moderator running around with unlimited draw (to copy massive stuff over to another world, I would assume would be the point of it) or the ability to create/manage worlds when he or she wanted to. Just like how not every expert whos been around forever like frogger and others are all not GM's. Kept in a small group as that's all you require.

I know its already been decided but I vote yes too simply because he's active and deserves it. Also because Doom and I troll him daily and he's able to take that, so he should be able to handle being an Expert.

Penis, cause moderator are needed in SMP. I would be active in classics but SMP is the place to be.