Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sheppard250

How to turn off X ray mod??

I 've installed a x ray mod but I will be using it in single player only

but How do I turn it off when I go multiplayer?

Dirty dirty cheater >.>
To turn it off it should have a button to press to disable it but like Demonic said, why would you need one?
It takes the fun out of playing survival.

Sheppard250 wrote:

Could you try your "x-ray mods" in Multiplayer and tell me if it works? Only to see if it works, I'm not asking to play with it Smile. Pwease?

Ericrb wrote:
Sheppard250 wrote:

Could you try your "x-ray mods" in Multiplayer and tell me if it works? Only to see if it works, I'm not asking to play with it Smile. Pwease?

Eric, giving people reason to use X-ray mods in AITM smp.

Ericrb wrote:
Sheppard250 wrote:

sure ok I'll let you know

I 've tried to delete it but it won't delete

if I can't I assure you I won't use it on multiplayer

I've tried it in SMP and yes it kinda works, I can see the stuff that I have dug out but see no resources to collect.

Also changing my render distance I can see mobs and well I think it is caves with lava in it but I still see no resources just cobblestone/stone

I promise to not to use it on SMP

side note I hate x ray on multiplayer

Sheppard250 wrote:
I've tried it in SMP and yes it kinda works, I can see the stuff that I have dug out but see no resources to collect.

Also changing my render distance I can see mobs and well I think it is caves with lava in it but I still see no resources just cobblestone/stone

That's odd. You're supposed to see a tons of ores. I guess the plugin I added only works for people who doesn't have x-ray LOL. I'll still leave it in because I tried to use x-ray (to test the plugin) and all I could see is diamonds, redstones, planks everywhere.

Ericrb wrote:
Sheppard250 wrote:

That's odd. You're supposed to see a tons of ores. I guess the plugin I added only works for people who doesn't have x-ray LOL. I'll still leave it in because I tried to use x-ray (to test the plugin) and all I could see is diamonds, redstones, planks everywhere.

It appear that I have been pressing the wrong button for the x ray, I was press cave fiinder button, so if you want me to try again eric I will if not I won't

Sheppard250 wrote:
Ericrb wrote:
Sheppard250 wrote:

It appear that I have been pressing the wrong button for the x ray, I was press cave fiinder button, so if you want me to try again eric I will if not I won't

I think he will want you to, not for the sake of actually using it but for seeing if it works to help prevent future xrayers. So long as you remove it after your test and such.

DemonicD3 wrote:
Sheppard250 wrote:
Ericrb wrote:
Sheppard250 wrote:

I think he will want you to, not for the sake of actually using it but for seeing if it works to help prevent future xrayers. So long as you remove it after your test and such.

Problem is Dem I tried to delete it, it won't delete for some reason, the folders were deleted but it's still there, so I only use it on single player anyways, Eric knows it anyways and I promised not to use it on SMP

You can test it if you want. To remove the mod you need to delete minecraft.jar in %appdata%. It's going to delete all your other mods too.

Ericrb wrote:
You can test it if you want. To remove the mod you need to delete minecraft.jar in %appdata%. It's going to delete all your other mods too.

I've tested it and it shows fake ores everywhere, so if someone has x ray mod it's useless on SMP

Sheppard250 wrote:
Ericrb wrote:

I've tested it and it shows fake ores everywhere, so if someone has x ray mod it's useless on SMP
Thanks o// \o/ \\o