Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Spindle_shanks

Behold, the new Minecraft - Starforge

Fuck me thats awesome, I want it and I want it now. This is from the people that made Mass Effect right? I recall that name being mentioned somewhere before.

DemonicD3 wrote:
Fuck me thats awesome, I want it and I want it now. This is from the people that made Mass Effect right? I recall that name being mentioned somewhere before.
There's a download link in the video description.

Ericrb wrote:
DemonicD3 wrote:
There's a download link in the video description.

I noticed but I don't exactly trust some download link connected to a IP from some random guy on youtube.

Despite being a malware/virus scanning site, Virustotal has the most untrustworthy name I've ever seen.

LordAidan wrote:
Despite being a malware/virus scanning site, Virustotal has the most untrustworthy name I've ever seen.
Also, the file isn't infected...
EDIT : ..., I think. (I don't want to be responsible if there's actually one inside Razz)

Just get the game from the torrent link. It's safe.

Notch himself told people to check out this game, it's being developed by like 2 guys. AMAZING.

Spindle_shanks wrote:
Just get the game from the torrent link. It's safe.

Notch himself told people to check out this game, it's being developed by like 2 guys. AMAZING.
Cutting a tree was soooo ammmmaaaazzziinngg.

IKR!? But I was hoping for that helicopter type thing they had in the video... :[ Wanted to go into space.

But still, this game is pretty groundbreaking. I can't wait to see what it turns into! Imagine the multiplayer... ._.

Also, there's going to be mining. I say again, mining.

That's why you get an antivirus program that actually does something. i downloaded and hit the virus net link thing like a boss. I'm a take a look at this, it looks real good.

Can't get the game to work on either of my computers.

It just goes black and stops responding. Sad

It "goes black" the first time you run the game. You just need to wait a bit, the game will load.

P.S. If you are running it on a potato, don't expect miracles. Expect fried potatoes.

Spindle_shanks wrote:
It "goes black" the first time you run the game. You just need to wait a bit, the game will load.

P.S. If you are running it on a potato, don't expect miracles. Expect fried potatoes.

That's what I figured...

but an hour later, and still nothing, I figured it would not work.

it took a few minutes to run the game, and that's even with the unity authoring tools installed. (im 99% sure this was made in unity, it had the same icon) i gotta say that although this game has huge potential the current level of effects, and the difficulty to control the character and actions really drag it down. i'm very impressed none the less.

Actually, I think it might be my game download, cause it wouldn't run on a good computer. (It could run Skyrim perfectly fine)