Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ok well can u still unban me?

ok, PLEASE UNBAN ME is locked so i cant write in it. im srry for misunderstanding eric. i dont get hacked every 5 seconds like i told u in classic when u said u were gonna unban me except for the hack every 5 sec part. i was kidding. i get hacked like once a month by piguy or rs. maybe deoman or fantasticblack. idk. look, i used to play minecraft all the time and now i dont play it at all. aitm smp was awesome and i cant even play that. seriously? oh and i will probs get hacked more now that DR TREEMAN TOLD EVERYONE MY PASSWORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad

1212131 wrote:
ok, PLEASE UNBAN ME is locked so i cant write in it. im srry for misunderstanding eric. i dont get hacked every 5 seconds like i told u in classic when u said u were gonna unban me except for the hack every 5 sec part. i was kidding. i get hacked like once a month by piguy or rs. maybe deoman or fantasticblack. idk. look, i used to play minecraft all the time and now i dont play it at all. aitm smp was awesome and i cant even play that. seriously? oh and i will probs get hacked more now that DR TREEMAN TOLD EVERYONE MY PASSWORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad

Here is an idea Change Your Password??????

Guest Snowy
1212131 wrote:

I can see that you would be mad about people knowing your password but there are better ways to handle the situation. Also, like Sheppard said, I think changing it now would be the smart thing to do.

you will not even be considered until you Change Your Password!!!!!

Dr_TreeMan wrote:
DR TREEMAN TOLD EVERYONE MY PASSWORD

Wow, I was right?
Hahahaha, yes.

I THINK I TOLD U THAT THIS IS KITTY'S BROTHERS ACCOUNT! BTW HE IS IN COLLEGE. I CANT CHANGE THE PASSWORD OR KITTY, ME, PIGUY, AND RS. AND DEOMAN. WILL ALL BE IN VERY SERIOUS TROUBLE! so i guess u wont unban me then. well if it werent my account my password wouldnt be what it is.

i meant if it WAS my account my pass wouldnt be what it is.

i have one but it isnt activated cause my parents are the worst and the dont even let me pay $.99 for an iphone app

1212131 wrote:
i have one but it isnt activated cause my parents are the worst and the dont even let me pay $.99 for an iphone app

you don't need to have an iphone app to play minecraft, creating an account is free

i know but i was saying that cause how are they supposed to let me pay $27 to get minecraft if they dont let me get that?

You can change your password. Go on minecraft.net and click "I forgot my password!". Omg problem solved?!?!?!?!

i just really want to be unbanned! u said u would except for the hacked every 5 secs part when we were in creative together!

problem not solved. read earlier messages in this discussion

she clearly said that its "Kitty's brother account" so she cant change the password. Also your post could have easily reduced to one post. >.>

JohnsonTea wrote:
she clearly said that its "Kitty's brother account" so she cant change the password. Also your post could have easily reduced to one post. >.>
I love how you didn't understand the point of my triple-post. Maybe I should of put "is" and "a" in a different post so it looks more like a chat. And yes, I actually didn't read because I knew it would be spam + I hate caps.

EDIT : I also like the fact that your password has been changed 5 minutes ago. Derpy derp derp.