Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BugBoy

Kevinsweijen, ban reason?

I recently posted this in the wrong subforum. Please excuse that post. So, why have I been banned from Minecraft AITM Classic? Kevinsweijen's ban reason: Hush little baby don't say a

Ban Reason full : Hush little baby don't say a word, you've been acting like a turd, now just find another server, cause you're not welcome here anymore.

BugBoy wrote:
I recently posted this in the wrong subforum. Please excuse that post. So, why have I been banned from Minecraft AITM Classic? Kevinsweijen's ban reason: Hush little baby don't say a

What did you do to get banned for?

Sheppard250 wrote:
BugBoy wrote:

What did you do to get banned for?

So, why have I been banned from Minecraft AITM Classic?

or there is

you've been acting like a turd, now just find another server,

I wasn't even on Classic At The Time when I was banned
2:04 (did that math from 3:00 and 56m) I have no idea if he had any reason to ban me and I have been revoked the privelege from accessing the Espernet or Mibbit IRC channels for Classic.

I recall that if any TNT Grief happened at any point was in my realm, and I assure you that I will revoke the access of my realm from anyone besides mods so no further "grief" in my realm will occur.

Thank you, and Goodbye,

~bugboy24

You were banned for tnt abuse in general, and more importantly kick abuse for novices. You also tried arguing with staff on the topic of this abuse. There is no need for further discussion. You will have 24h till i decide the final decision

[2012-07-04 17:33:36] (IRC) Matti_: guys, stop aboosing
[2012-07-04 17:33:52] lordocraftmine: .,....... geez matti we anit abusing
[2012-07-04 17:33:53] Heyunoobtube connected again, joined Entrance
[2012-07-04 17:33:53] BugBoy: WE no aboosising.
[2012-07-04 17:33:55] (IRC) Matti_: I'm serious.

Fyi lordo you are next

wowowowowo I wasent on classic for a few weeks I didnt know what basscannon was at the time I wasent informed Im sorry seriously If I had known exactly what it was I would have never used the thing really you gotta belive me I have no defence of what bug did really zhuge I didnt know what it was till shep explained it to me PLEASE trust me thats why I didnt know it was abusive I didnt know what the cammond did I just foundit under fun commands and I thought it was a joke seriously I swear on my soul

On Lordo's defence he didn't know about basscannon and he was away for a few weeks

and basscannon is label under FUN

Its labeled under moderation as well

Zhuge wrote:
Its labeled under moderation as well

in that case we should remove it from fun